Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

not really in ski mode yet, but really enjoying this weather. downhill at Blue was awesome today and the fall weather makes me want to get out and bike more since its not so hot. There were a lot of gapers up there today, reminded me of ski season.

Has there been a good turnout since Blue reopened the bike park?

The forecast is out!!! I don't put too much faith in these, and I typically prefer the old farmer's, but this one comes out a month earlier. I'll take what they are selling if it leads to early season cold and consistent snowfall.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3814233

I wear flip flops every single day for the last 10 or so years. The only exceptions are court and funerals. Cheap flops generally suck and don't last very long. I had a pair of redley's that lasted almost three years. They were the greatest flops every but they are from Brazil and no longer sell in the US.

Olukai makes really good flops, the current pair I have is going on a year which is pretty good. I like the mic fanning pro from reef but they only last me about 4 months.

Kukui makes nice shit too and they used to have a vibram flip flop which sounds stupid but I do alot of hiking in flip flops.

I'm up in the MRV, and temps are chilly!

Got here yesterday around 8. 8 hour 55 minute drive time, which for the amount of heavy rain and slow speeds we encountered, is still pretty impressive.

Leaves are changing.

It was 82 in RutVegas, but by the time we hit the MRV it was 67. An hour north and 2,000 feet extra elevation makes a difference.

Need to meet with some contractors and suppliers today, but going to the sale in Bolton tonight. Hopefully I'll be able to snag some decent deals. I'll have some pics and a TR in the next couple days.

I'm up in the MRV, and temps are chilly!

Got here yesterday around 8. 8 hour 55 minute drive time, which for the amount of heavy rain and slow speeds we encountered, is still pretty impressive.

Leaves are changing.

It was 82 in RutVegas, but by the time we hit the MRV it was 67. An hour north and 2,000 feet extra elevation makes a difference.

Need to meet with some contractors and suppliers today, but going to the sale in Bolton tonight. Hopefully I'll be able to snag some decent deals. I'll have some pics and a TR in the next couple days.

Noice! Forecast looks pretty good going into next week. We'll be heading up on Thursday. Bringin all my old vinyl up there, I hooked up my old Girard turntable I picked up for a buck 13 years ago at a yard sale. Retro rox!!!!!!! Fuck streaming!!!! Give me the full bodied sound of scratchy vinyl, mang!!!!! My mind turned today towards winter and skiing. It just happened, so I'm embracing it. I'll let the weather catch up to me.

Noice! Forecast looks pretty good going into next week. We'll be heading up on Thursday. Bringin all my old vinyl up there, I hooked up my old Girard turntable I picked up for a buck 13 years ago at a yard sale. Retro rox!!!!!!! Fuck streaming!!!! Give me the full bodied sound of scratchy vinyl, mang!!!!! My mind turned today towards winter and skiing. It just happened, so I'm embracing it. I'll let the weather catch up to me.

We are going to have some solid spring temps here for the next couple days, but I'm going to miss the intro to fall next week. You should be there right in the swing of things. Second coming of Sir Mix A Lot.