Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

In other news...exit 87 off interstate 476 just had it's opening date pushed back into January. SMH!

all the things we like about the weather this time of year are working against them completing it.  Personally i really dont see what all the hub bub is about with this ramp either.  Other than not having to go up and down the mountainous backroads, its not going to save an earth shattering amount of time.  its gonna take 6 or 7 minutes off the trip.

What is exit 87 gonna do for skiers? Short cut from tpk to BB? Is that it?

Yes.  Basically its going to make 903 a much busier road.  Cant wait.  

i thought the construction between mid-county and landsdale was finally over.  no, they are just halfway done smh

Now that there is something worthwhile to complain about.  I would have to assume Sarah doesnt travel down that way.

17th-18th is bullshit unless you live in Newfoundland

Big potential for 20-22 but It's probably not going to blow it's load all at once, additionally it looks south/OTS but interesting potential here.

Christmas storm has potential but major major temp issues

This however is excellent news - http://vencoreweather.com/2014/12/15/1130-am-buckle-up-it-could-be-a-wild-ride/

Negative AO/NAO is generally goods news for snow and cold air.......

• Like 3

They need to blow every minute they can!

Yup lets all hope it gets below freezing tonight to set the snow up and colder Friday night for blowing. It's not even about having more terrain open for the holiday. Just maintaining existing terrain at least at blue. I just looked at Bear Creek webcams and it doesn't look as bad as I thought. They have to really pray for cold to even be open over the holidays.