Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Its pretty crazy here right now.  It was 65 yesterday, 70+ on Monday.  Now, I have over a foot on the patio table out back.  I70 is shut down for safety with 50+ MPH wind gusts blowing snow.  Hopefully I can take off on Friday to get up the hill and enjoy some of this.

Where you going we should meet up and talk about the Killy/PICO interconnect

• Like 3

Where you going we should meet up and talk about the Killy/PICO interconnect

A Basin or Breck ... would love to get to Vail but have family in town and they close Vail pass too much. Don't want to risk getting stuck out there.

I've moved on to bigger and better ... starting to think about why there's no Crested Butte/Aspen interconnect.

Denver airport is shutdown

I dropped my wife off at the airport last night .. the winds were incredible.  I heard they were running on generators most of today when they were open.

A Basin or Breck ... would love to get to Vail but have family in town and they close Vail pass too much. Don't want to risk getting stuck out there.

I've moved on to bigger and better ... starting to think about why there's no Crested Butte/Aspen interconnect.

I dropped my wife off at the airport last night .. the winds were incredible.  I heard they were running on generators most of today when they were open.

I got five on the CB/Aspen Interconnect......I like that drive all the way around but after 4 or 5 times your over it.

It snowed last night about a half inch here in the pocs with the wind chills in the teens for the next few days. It seriously sounds like the damn wind right now is about to uproot our house and drop it in the land of fucking Oz. To be honest I'm over it. Hoping next winter will be better.

If you call Wawa hoagies fast food, at least 5. I'm in a service van all day and don't pack lunch. If that's not fast food, 2-3.

I know you posted this a while ago. Just seeing it now. Anyhow no Wawa is not shitty fast food. I took off 20 lbs last fall eating their turkey hoagies for lunch (no cheese, oil or mayo, just vinegar oh and get the wheat instead of white) with an apple or carrots. Also (although expensive) Saladworks is always good. replace the white roll with wheat, avoid the cheese or bacon and use the fat free balsamic dressing. Shit's delicious.  

Yeah right. The wind was crazy today. I know most of you guys don't care about this, but my Clematis vine that had some nice green leaves is totally shriveled up. I covered some off perennials that popped up. Where was this weather last month??!

Gonna be 21 degrees for the low in a few days. Bring in your tropical plants.

Agh clematis grow outside. I never put any of my houseplants out til summer. The weather just sometimes has everything fooled that normally won't sprout til later.

The last few years we've had some chilly April days. i had to shut my windows today which have been open for the better part of a month and turned off the AC in my car.

Yes, I had the heat off for awhile. Had to turn it back on today. The wind came from out of nowhere last night. I rarely use AC in my car- just open the sunroof. I like opening the sunroof on the way to ski in the spring.

I don't have a sunroof...I usually only keep the windows down when I'm blasting crunk hits in local parking lots and driving by college campuses. It's like I'm a DJ

Agh clematis grow outside. I never put any of my houseplants out til summer. The weather just sometimes has everything fooled that normally won't sprout til later.

I grow a substantial vegetable garden but haven't even touched it yet this year. Last year I planted too early and lost so much to an April hard freeze. Might have even been early May

I grow a substantial vegetable garden but haven't even touched it yet this year. Last year I planted too early and lost so much to an April hard freeze. Might have even been early May

Never plant outdoors until after Memorial Day - at least in the LV. I started my seeds inside and will do more this weekend.

Have you ever visited Rodele Farm in Emmaus? Sounds like a really cool place. I think they are having a plant sale this weekend. Cool weather stuff only. Maybe we should start a new topic about gardening. I used to grow strictly flowers. My husband started with vegetables a couple years ago,