Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

From 8:15 to 8:50 typical gaper lol from a video blog of someone who lives in south jersey.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YQgMvjmxM7w

Essentially if you don't feel like watching he and his friend and girlfriend wanted to go skiing yesterday and even planned to wake up early to go but none of the mountains within 2 hours away had their snowmaking cannons up and running lol. At least they didn't drive to blue or BC or camelback and end up like the Griswalds when they arrived to Wally World

I like syracha and chili oil. Tarpenhead I don't know if you've seen this video. A cooking show host eats the hottest pepper by accident. Watch how sweaty he gets.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nx1TVEvVf10

Love it! Did you know the Indian army is looking into weaponizing the ghost pepper?

https://goo.gl/images/XNa18n

Looks evil!

Love it! Did you know the Indian army is looking into weaponizing the ghost pepper?

https://goo.gl/images/XNa18n

Looks evil!

Police grade pepper spray generally has more SHUs than Carolina Reapers.

I've had hot wings that had a Carolina Reaper sauce.  It burned about as much on the way in as it did on the way out.  Insane heat.

• Like 1

I've had hot wings that had a Carolina Reaper sauce. It burned about as much on the way in as it did on the way out. Insane heat.

Way out is worse. It's like capsaicin slows down everything on the "tail" end. PD reason for sure just to lazy to google it

• Like 1

I've had hot wings that had a Carolina Reaper sauce. It burned about as much on the way in as it did on the way out. Insane heat.

When I was working as a cook I used to use reapers and ghost peppers for a hot sauce, three pairs of nitrile gloves on and it still somehow made its way into my skin. Couldn't touch my face for a week without it burning.

Feels like snowmaking weather out there tonight. Get with the program pokes or you will be known as slow pokes.

31 right now at mount pocono with high humidity...camel and blue could get a few hours of marginal snowmaking in overnight..they might be skeptical with midweek rain in the forecast.

Possible round the clock snowmaking Friday and Saturday!!!

What did it take to open for opening day #1 last year?  2 days, almost around the clock?  i think this weekends weather is very similar to that weekend last year.  Looks like Monday warms up just a touch, but then some real nice overnight temps.  

i guess it kinda depends what they want to open with, but i dont really know if Monday is too far out of the question.   

What did it take to open for opening day #1 last year?  2 days, almost around the clock?  i think this weekends weather is very similar to that weekend last year.  Looks like Monday warms up just a touch, but then some real nice overnight temps.  

i guess it kinda depends what they want to open with, but i dont really know if Monday is too far out of the question.

The only thing is that they were desperate to open last year as that Monday was already December 21st...this Monday is only the 12th...we shall see.

I would assume they wanna open with the normal stuff easy out vista, midway, lower Main Street and Come around park. And by next weekend lazy falls homestretch shuttle and tuts lane.

The only thing is that they were desperate to open last year as that Monday was already December 21st...this Monday is only the 12th...we shall see.

I would assume they wanna open with the normal stuff easy out vista, midway, lower Main Street and Come around park. And by next weekend lazy falls homestretch shuttle and tuts lane.

I just don't get their decisions sometimes. Money is money. Either you open with vista, people come and pay. Or, you wait and hope to open with main street, meanwhile, nobody comes and pays until that happens. 

we have these same conversations every year. 

• Like 1

I just don't get their decisions sometimes. Money is money. Either you open with vista, people come and pay. Or, you wait and hope to open with main street, meanwhile, nobody comes and pays until that happens. we have these same conversations every year.

If the forecast holds true they can have their normal opening Monday. Blue if you are reading this don't open with vista. Lift lines are to silly with vista only.