Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Nope Skifreak and I don't know if you saw my post but I drove by your car dealership yesterday when I was heading to Schuylkill county. You are really up in the sticks.

Nope didn't see that. Only reason I went out there is because how cheap I bought the property for. Doing mainly wholesale and only selling a handful of units to the public, it works for my needs.

• Like 1

Speaking of whirlybirds...at my last week's ski clinic my female instructor was injured so we had a male replacement.  The morning was fine and we worked on form.  In the afternoon after the first few runs he said he wanted to work on "360's".  All of us were not pleased, I ended up leaving after that run since he said that would be our focus for the rest of the day.  WTF hope my girl is healed up this week.  

• Like 2

Speaking of whirlybirds...at my last week's ski clinic my female instructor was injured so we had a male replacement.  The morning was fine and we worked on form.  In the afternoon after the first few runs he said he wanted to work on "360's".  All of us were not pleased, I ended up leaving after that run since he said that would be our focus for the rest of the day.  WTF hope my girl is healed up this week.

You've got to be kidding me. Unless you are a level three or plan on spending significant time in the backcountry, whirlybirds are not a valuable skill set.

• Like 2

I know, one girl was into it and was really trying to get it down. The rest of us tried once. I said I was just going to ski down and leave for the day and the other 3 followed me but didn't leave. Guess I will find out this week what happened.

• Like 1

All day whirlys?? He must've been a level 3! 

Edited by RidgeRacer
  • Like 2

I know, one girl was into it and was really trying to get it down. The rest of us tried once. I said I was just going to ski down and leave for the day and the other 3 followed me but didn't leave. Guess I will find out this week what happened.

The replacement guy was just trying to piss you all off so you would leave. He took the money then spent the afternoon with the chick who was into whirlybirds free skiing and then giving her his whirling bird the rest of the evening. it's a good gig if you can get it!

• Like 1

The replacement guy was just trying to piss you all off so you would leave. He took the money then spent the afternoon with the chick who was into whirlybirds free skiing and then giving her his whirling bird the rest of the evening. it's a good gig if you can get it!

I honestly thought Doug wrote those.

• Like 1