Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

8 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

Almost hard to imagine it's the same place....I remember the drainage after the bowl that tried real hard to buck us....we rode the bowl for like a week or two I couldn't even imagine that now 

BumbleBee is out of play anymore. Glad we got it when we did. This was one of those storm cycles that we said we'd never get again but then 2021 we got it even better with the old double double chair line in play. Good times.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

My picture date was the 16th the storm ended the night before but there were a number of storms prior that , which laid down a great base without an ice crust.  
That February was awesome I’ve never seen that much snow on the Blue Mountain.

We passed on skiing at Lehigh gap trail because of wind and opted for more sheltered run in Jim Thorpe.
Those rocks are huge but they were covered completely! 

8 hours ago, Johnny Law said:

Almost hard to imagine it's the same place....I remember the drainage after the bowl that tried real hard to buck us....we rode the bowl for like a week or two I couldn't even imagine that now 

Also, remember how empty the place was?  That shit dont happen any more.  

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

@Benm your best chance of fresh is prob being a rider of the storm Saturday night.  

yeah for sure, but i know better than subjecting myself to what will be a complete shitshow.

Edited by Benm
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

There’s only 3 morning tickets left for Sunday and two afternoon tickets left for tomorrow.  

is it just for that price range? like when those 2/3 sell will it release another more expensive set?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’ll keep following. I’m surprised they’re only charging $103 for 8 hour tickets.  I feel like demand is higher now than last weekend when they were charging more. 

there are 150 new am tix for sun 

images for archiving
image.thumb.png.d0bccd45d4c786e120b5aebc4a345d85.pngimage.thumb.png.05a80a696cb664079b14d9c00398b00d.png

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Indiggio you know you're gonna have a blast this weekend. Think positive my friend 

Indeed!  Maximum fuckery will ensue!
I'm also being realistic along about 11:00am or so both days.
Can't wait for Coming Soon Sunday!  It's going to be wall-to-wall bumps and a minefield of Jerries strewn about!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1