Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Drove through Macungie 20 minutes ago and golf ball size flakes. 5 miles south pouring rain wtf? Looking at the radar there seems to be an area of precipitation South and west moving north at a higher speed than the rest of the storm….. = Rain @&$!!

3 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

It did. Big fat flakes falling now 

Yup it's chonky right now. Looks to be showing down but i dunno. Radar and hourlies are telling me otherwise. This has to be eight in at least. 

IMG_20240106_202711195.jpg

• Like 3

10 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Where are you going?  You’ve been quiet lately. 

Most likely going to Frost for my first PA day of the season. Tomorrow's forecast does not look fun for a RT drive to Hunter. Fresh snow will make Frost fun too with easier access from highway and easier to get there early. Will go the long way up Tpk for clearer roads.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Boner City 1

14 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Yeah it looks legit out there. I haven’t gone out yet and the sun isn’t up of course but at first glance it looks good. Not sure how heavy, wet the snow is but Bens right…9 or 10 at least. @JFskiDan what are you seeing? Of course blue could be a whole different ballgame.

Way lighter than i originally expected. Like right in the middle of dust and concrete. Would prob make good snowmen. 

Cameras are showing some kind of precip tho. Not sure what it is. I don't think it's snow tho. Boooooo

Edited by Benm

40 minutes ago, Benm said:

Way lighter than i originally expected. Like right in the middle of dust and concrete. Would prob make good snowmen. 

Cameras are showing some kind of precip tho. Not sure what it is. I don't think it's snow tho. Boooooo

Looks like snow. See you soon!

IMG_0135.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Boner City 1

17 minutes ago, AirheadD8 said:

Haha yeah, I’m on outage #12 for the year.  

9 minutes ago, Benm said:

mine is still out from yesterday. didn't need it but not putting it away at this point

At least you guys have one...

• Boner City 1