Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

2 minutes ago, Schif said:

100% is a bold prediction when Sidewinder hasn't been touched at all and Coming Soon is as lush and beautiful as @toast21602's lawn

I’m ashamed to say that it is actually greener than my lawn.

I’d be willing to bet they will be 100%  It won’t take much to resurface and build base on what is already open and temps not making it out of the 20s for 5 straight days makes production much better than normal. Only time will tell, but I think they’ll maximize their efforts with this cold spell  

3 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

That would require it being green and lacking snow all season.... which it has... and probably will for a long time... 

I wonder if you could trade your excellent mowing services for a season pass? 

1 hour ago, Schif said:

100% is a bold prediction when Sidewinder hasn't been touched at all and Coming Soon is as lush and beautiful as @toast21602's lawn

They’ll get sidewinder and switchback open fast. Nothing bold about that prediction. 

Coming soon is natural snow only will be dick deep in 36 hours. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

1 hour ago, indiggio said:

Yeah I agree.   It's cold enough now to blow and they're behind.  Why don't they have the guns going on Sidewinder and/or Switchback??

Because they are resurfacing already open terrain first.  Patience old grasshopper and the bumps will probably be reseeded as well one more time this season.  

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Because they are resurfacing already open terrain first.  Patience old grasshopper and the bumps will probably be reseeded as well one more time this season.  

They never blow on open terrain while their open (barring the odd fan gun here and there).
They could easily be blowing on both trails during the day, especially Sidewinder with its automated guns, whereas Switchback production requires periodic monitoring.

3 minutes ago, indiggio said:

They never blow on open terrain while their open (barring the odd fan gun here and there).
They could easily be blowing on both trails during the day, especially Sidewinder with its automated guns, whereas Switchback production requires periodic monitoring.

Last night they shut down previously opened terrain to blow like upper Main Street and nightmare dreamweaver and I imagine it’s the same thing today. They’re smart to build up the base first before starting from scratch on sidewinder and switchback. 

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Last night they shut down previously opened terrain to blow like upper Main Street and nightmare dreamweaver and I imagine it’s the same thing today. They’re smart to build up the base first before starting from scratch on sidewinder and switchback. 

So then they were able to add even more base to those trails', so now while those trails are open, blow on the closed ones.

59 minutes ago, indiggio said:

So then they were able to add even more base to those trails', so now while those trails are open, blow on the closed ones.

No now they close different runs to blow on gotta resurface everything first before they move on to new terrain.  They have a plan until you’re in the war room with Ice Echilon and the other snowmakers you don’t know.  

• Haha 1

I'm seeing some moisture coming in this upcoming Saturday. Still yet to be determined the type of moisture, but it does look rainy as of right now. A slight movement of the coastal low and that could change pretty quickly. Keep an eye on it. I saw the Beltzville Buoy doing a dance this morning.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

I'm seeing some moisture coming in this upcoming Saturday. Still yet to be determined the type of moisture, but it does look rainy as of right now. A slight movement of the coastal low and that could change pretty quickly. Keep an eye on it. I saw the Beltzville Buoy doing a dance this morning.

I saw something about it this morning, and i think you are correct, it could go either way.  I think thats why you see the Beltsville Bouy dancing......its just not sure if its gonna be a full blown diaper pop, or just a little farting.  

• Love 1