Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

2 hours ago, theprogram4 said:

ive accepted that this will be the first year of my life where it didnt snow at all for a whole winter in southeast PA 

you never know, but yeah, i have been hearing lots of "throwing up the white flag" on this winter.  

• Sad 1

Weird weather day here in southern chester/Delaware county. 55 degrees when I left my house in kennett square, 57 at 9am, tornado warning and straight line winds and soaking rain at 10, 45 degrees at 1pm, now down to 38 and random flurries. 

66d66b8fdeb5e8e915a7d7010828ec3f.jpg

Snow totals from this storm. Saw it took 6 hours yesterday to get from Denver to the tunnel. Tried to see I70 closures today and CDOT website appears to be crashed. A friend texted me at 5:15 that she was gonna try and make it to Abasin. Curious to hear about her drive later.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Barb said:

66d66b8fdeb5e8e915a7d7010828ec3f.jpg

Snow totals from this storm. Saw it took 6 hours yesterday to get from Denver to the tunnel. Tried to see I70 closures today and CDOT website appears to be crashed. A friend texted me at 5:15 that she was gonna try and make it to Abasin. Curious to hear about her drive later.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why the hell do I live in NJ?  This is dumb.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1