Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

28 minutes ago, DiMe said:

I can see through the darkness Montage is also now getting pounded.  It was white out from exit 53 on I-80 until exit 19 then completely green all the way into Stroudsburg.  My decision has been made and I am leaving for Elk in a few min.  The snow that piled up there on the cam the past few hours is pretty dramatic.  Hope the rest of the PASR powder slooots get some fresh tracks this am!! :rock

With the howling wind and lack of anything but a potential for wet snow I have no desire to leave the house right now but I hope you have a great time up there. Should be better further north.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Looks like my grill has a real solid coating on it.   Call skiitoolives cause i heard the trees are now in play at frost. 

How many times have we been let down this season? Bring on the spring skiing, sunset sessions at this point. Will take that any day over howling wind and wet slop. So over EC weather.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

How many times have we been let down this season? Bring on the spring skiing, sunset sessions at this point. Will take that any day over howling wind and wet slop. So over EC weather.

Thursday is gonna be warm and we never do well with nor’easters unless they are whoppers…

3 hours ago, DiMe said:

I can see through the darkness Montage is also now getting pounded.  It was white out from exit 53 on I-80 until exit 19 then completely green all the way into Stroudsburg.  My decision has been made and I am leaving for Elk in a few min.  The snow that piled up there on the cam the past few hours is pretty dramatic.  Hope the rest of the PASR powder slooots get some fresh tracks this am!! :rock

You commute stroudsburg to nyc everyday?  Props cause that’s rough.  I-80 when it gets down to 55mph is cop city

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, theprogram4 said:

You commute stroudsburg to nyc everyday?  Props cause that’s rough.  I-80 when it gets down to 55mph is cop city

5 days a week 9pm-5am.  Fortunately the hours keeps me out of traffic. 

Edited by DiMe

4 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

It’s dumping at Blue now.  Any accumulation in albrightsville?

Well ...I was a bitter Betty this morning when I saw nothing. At least a good 10 inches here now and its somewhat light too. I wonder how blue may be actually. If it's anything like it is here I may head down 

Edited by RidgeRacer