the pics from today thread

Justin

Nice barb! i love bear, for some reason I always enjoyed that hike much more than green. That smoke is pretty crazy, huh?

I skied torreys today, then went on a 16 mile bike ride on the centennial cone trail network in clear creek canyon. I am pretty beat. Ill post some pics later, probably one of my last ski days of the season. Snow quality is starting to go downhill.

I don't think you are human. You hiked Torrey's then went on a 16 mile mt bike ride? Yes, post pics. I've read about Centennial cone. Not super challenging but the length makes it a blue trail (from what I read). I've been sticking to the trails near my house. Found a nice loop off Eagle-to Lefthand into Niwot then back down 55th. Nothing technical at all but scenic 10 mile loop.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've always like Lib boards and graphics .....Look forward to riding the C3 Banana tech and Magna Traction......

I've got last years TRS brand new... Got it late last year... I am pretty excited to try it out myself... I have heard that the magna traction works well if it is sharp, but if it isn't sharp, it's grippy even when your not on the edge... It's also a pain to sharpen since you can't put it through a machine.. Regardless, I'm excited... I've heard the base holds up really well to a beating too...

I've got last years TRS brand new... Got it late last year... I am pretty excited to try it out myself... I have heard that the magna traction works well if it is sharp, but if it isn't sharp, it's grippy even when your not on the edge... It's also a pain to sharpen since you can't put it through a machine.. Regardless, I'm excited... I've heard the base holds up really well to a beating too...

Have 1 whole season and a couple of months on my TRS (C2BTX) now and it's holding up really well. I cant comment on the ice-skating capabilities of the Mag' with Banana as we dont really have to deal with the real boiler plate stuff, but on hard crusty groomers it flies and holds a really good edge. My old Dark MTX was excellent on the east coast but that was a non-banana version. TRS's are awesome in powder and spring soft/heavy conditions, you'll have to take yours somewhere to the west.

post-109-0-61035000-1346340552_thumb.jpg

Actually a pic from Sunday, a nice 25 mile morning ride up to Henry Coe state park, 2700ft up in 8 miles.

No sign of fall here yet, still 85-90 degrees, dry and sunny.

Next weekend (September 9th) I am riding around Lake Tahoe, will try to post some nice pic's (not from my i-phone).