the pics from today thread

Justin

Wow that's a lot of sand very nice!!!

Indeed it was, Never driven up there before, it was much wider than the normal beach down by the surf jetties. So much so that a little 4x4 impromptu race broke out between my T100 and my buddy's tacoma.

If you're just criticizing the photo, then yes, gopro picture is definitely pro. There's a lighthouse in that shot that you can't even hardly see, stupid fisheye lens. What can I say though, it's too easy to just carry everywhere and snap quick pics with and my other shitty point and shoot had dead batteries.

Indeed it was, Never driven up there before, it was much wider than the normal beach down by the surf jetties. So much so that a little 4x4 impromptu race broke out between my T100 and my buddy's tacoma.

If you're just criticizing the photo, then yes, gopro picture is definitely pro. There's a lighthouse in that shot that you can't even hardly see, stupid fisheye lens. What can I say though, it's too easy to just carry everywhere and snap quick pics with and my other shitty point and shoot had dead batteries.

I liked the picture

Simply Stunning

Thanks. This was my attempt at my first 13er (not as impressive as a 14er). Made it 3/4 up. Lots of snow, passed a guy coming down who said he was dumb for going all the way up with no spikes. Said it got really steep and icy. I thought it best to turn around since I had no spikes either. But the views even from the point I made it to were amazing. Definitely on my bucket list for next summer.

• Like 1

Thanks. This was my attempt at my first 13er (not as impressive as a 14er). Made it 3/4 up. Lots of snow, passed a guy coming down who said he was dumb for going all the way up with no spikes. Said it got really steep and icy. I thought it best to turn around since I had no spikes either. But the views even from the point I made it to were amazing. Definitely on my bucket list for next summer.

where is that? looks like come nice coulies in the distance

WINTER IS COMING!!! loveland should be making snow by wednesday night! WOOT!

where is that? looks like come nice coulies in the distance

WINTER IS COMING!!! loveland should be making snow by wednesday night! WOOT!

trail leading to South Arapahoe Peak near Nederland. Start off at 4th of July trailhead.

trail leading to South Arapahoe Peak near Nederland. Start off at 4th of July trailhead.

thats a fun hike, especially the scramble from south arapaho to north arapaho. I wanna ski arapaho glacier so badly. it looks so sweet...too bad its a 1k fine. Stupid boulder water shed