the pics from today thread

Justin

18 hours ago, toast21602 said:

Six bucks hanging in the field on my way to work this morning. Not sure I’ve ever seen bucks hanging out in a cluster like that before. 

09811A34-B589-416E-900D-AEBF3A658D9B.jpeg

They will when they’re young like those guys are. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Kyle said:

Went to pocono today, nice day for racing. Tickets and infield/pit passes were free so can’t complain. 

A032D480-541D-4BA0-AB3B-E90C7D1BD072.jpeg

Um, you were literally right behind me and I'm about 2 pixels out of frame to the left in this picture. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Schif said:

Um, you were literally right behind me and I'm about 2 pixels out of frame to the left in this picture. 

Ah no way, it was a pretty boring race until the end. Thought it was going to rain there at the end of stage 1. Ended up going back to the camping spot to watch the rest of the race from the backstretch 

14 minutes ago, Shadows said:

If you guys did live updates like normal people....

There’s not much to do live updates on at a pocono race unless it involves people watching. 

Edited by Kyle

Not for nothin', Pocono can be a good time, but if you want to see a great race, go to Dover.  How they dont kill themselves on a track like that is beyond me.  

Some people might find Pocono kind of boring in the grandstands, since the track is so big.  Getting in and out of Pocono is pretty good, they have that figured out.  Dover is a nightmare to get out of, even if you tailgate for a few hours afterwards.  

• Like 1