the pics from today thread

Justin

Snowmobiles?  i dont know if they are good for the economics of a ski resort.  They might trash the place up a little.   Ride؟؟DE would have more on that.  

When I worked for a ski area I would always laugh when people would walk in and ask "hey...where can I go snowmobiling around here" while raising their arms up and "air shift gears" as if they were X games aficionado's of some sort.   

• Like 1

I've been having a problem with chipmunks in my yard wrecking shit so I got a few of these catch and release traps. Finally captured one and let him go a few miles away from my house. God damn son of a bitch ran straight as an arrow back in the direction of my house!

88f01d5d53df36279522184e7cce2d50.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been having a problem with chipmunks in my yard wrecking shit so I got a few of these catch and release traps. Finally captured one and let him go a few miles away from my house. God damn son of a bitch ran straight as an arrow back in the direction of my house!88f01d5d53df36279522184e7cce2d50.jpg

That's an odd looking .22lr
  • Like 1

That's an odd looking .22lr

I hate the furry little rats, both chipmunks and squirrels; both chew on everything around the house.

Fine when they're out scurrying in the woods, but when they get close to house...

Give them a sporting chance with a .177 pellet.

Edited by indiggio

I hate the furry little rats, both chipmunks and squirrels; both chew on everything around the house.

Fine when they're out scurrying in the woods, but when they get close to house...

Give them a sporting chance with a .177 pellet.

The pellet gun will be my next course of action. I'm in too populated of an area to be firing a 22 and not raise some suspicion. I have some groundhogs as well that are way too big to trap.

The pellet gun will be my next course of action. I'm in too populated of an area to be firing a 22 and not raise some suspicion. I have some groundhogs as well that are way too big to trap.

Groundhogs are horrible.  i had one living under my shed for a while.  Made my dog crazy just knowing he was under there.  I had to get rid of that fucker after he made an appearance one day, and they went at it.  Fortunately my dog won that battle. i have a trap for groundhogs, if you want to step up your trapping game.  i doubt one would fit in your playskool "my first animal trap".   let me know if you want to borrow.     

I have some groundhogs as well that are way too big to trap.

Nah! I've trapped many of them, they're pretty easy if you know where their burrow is and they're in there.   Just need a big enough trap.

Plus they don't like to climb over stuff, so you can just build a tunnel from the burrow to the trap with logs/rocks, and drop a piece of apple in the end of the trap.

Worst is when you set the trap out for something and you end up catching a skunk!

• Like 1

Groundhogs are horrible.  i had one living under my shed for a while.  Made my dog crazy just knowing he was under there.  I had to get rid of that fucker after he made an appearance one day, and they went at it.  Fortunately my dog won that battle. i have a trap for groundhogs, if you want to step up your trapping game.  i doubt one would fit in your playskool "my first animal trap".   let me know if you want to borrow.     

Might take you up on borrowing that trap.  Correct, there's no way a groundhog would fit in the little trap I have. 

Nah! I've trapped many of them, they're pretty easy if you know where their burrow is and they're in there.   Just need a big enough trap.

Plus they don't like to climb over stuff, so you can just build a tunnel from the burrow to the trap with logs/rocks, and drop a piece of apple in the end of the trap.

Worst is when you set the trap out for something and you end up catching a skunk!

I know exactly where the burrow is.  My son found a huge hole at the border of our yard behind the woodpile.  We covered it with a large rock and the next day the hole was twice as big.

• Like 1

We covered it with a large rock and the next day the hole was twice as big.

They can be very persistent.  I put a trap out by a hole under the shed and got nothing for weeks.

Finally gave up and brought the trap back in and filled the hole.  Figured it got caught by something else or gave up.

my grandma got runover by a reindeer...not even kidding she was walking home from our house Christmas Eve. I fucking hate reindeer.

I just hate deer.  Scary when riding motorcycle, clunked a car, eat everything in sight.