Already know where and when you're going west this season?

phillycore

If you were a cop in Phoenix you could wear short shorts like in Reno 911 since its 110 degrees there in the summer.

Went a different route than the whole cop thing. Doing insurance now. Exactly what I told myself I wasn't going to do when I went to college.

Wow, too bad Phoenix didn't work out for you. My son lives there, it is a fun town. He's within walking distance of tons of things to do and rent is much cheaper than any where around here. You can also drive a couple hours and be in a whole different world- Flagstaff- another awesome town and Grand Canyon. Guess what he does? Works in insurance, not exactly what he planned in college, but he got a paid internship and it worked out well.

Wow, too bad Phoenix didn't work out for you. My son lives there, it is a fun town. He's within walking distance of tons of things to do and rent is much cheaper than any where around here. You can also drive a couple hours and be in a whole different world- Flagstaff- another awesome town and Grand Canyon. Guess what he does? Works in insurance, not exactly what he planned in college, but he got a paid internship and it worked out well.

He doesn't work for state farm by any chance does he?

Arizona is awesome. Always wanted to ski at AZ Snowbowl in Flagstaff. Also a quick 1 hour flight and you're in SLC.  

No he does not work for State Farm. Works for a company that underwrites/ insures construction, engineering firms. They don't do any auto or health insurance or that sort of thing. And yes, I would love to go to the Snowbowl! Does that count as skiing out west? They are getting hammered with snow this year.

• 4 weeks later...

Park city and canyons for sure. I wanna hit Brighton, powder mountain, or solitude, but I believe solitude sucks for snowboarders

So does powmow lots of traversing depending where you want to be. Still a fun place if you haven't been there. Everyone should experience the Powder Keg!

• Like 2

Park city and canyons for sure. I wanna hit Brighton, powder mountain, or solitude, but I believe solitude sucks for snowboarders

Brighton and Soli can be all time but require knowledge Soli will not require less traversing than Brighton outside of Honeycomb/Fantasy....Pow Mow just go down the correct side of powder country or ride the cat up james......

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...