Zee Lights

skifreak

That is a really nice lookin lodge/restaurant/deck/patio.

Everytime i see it, it looks great

The upper lodge has become a classy affair...the Snowbasin of PA. Just wait till the Condos are built. 

I declare that blue will be open Tuesday, 12/13 with the vista and Main Street lifts running. Bottom lot for the weekend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The upper lodge has become a classy affair...the Snowbasin of PA. Just wait till the Condos are built.

windows are filthy though.

next time youre in vista lodge side swipe a finger on the glass.

or the glass next to the 24 x24 connect four board in the bar.

They also only do the bottom half of the restaurant glass.

like really guys.

Edited by Shadows
  • Like 1

windows are filthy though.

next time youre in vista lodge side swipe a finger on the glass.

or the glass next to the 24 x24 connect four board in the bar.

They also only do the bottom half of the restaurant glass.

like really guys.

Have you talked to them about your window washing services

I think they've blown enough snow on Main Street. Time to move onto lazy mile, tuts lane, shuttle, falls and homestretch.

I hope they shut the guns off just for a minute later this afternoon just so I can see how massive the whales are...36 hours of snowmaking so far...and operation blizzard is just getting started. Could be 22 runs open and three roots by next weekend.

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

I guess they must do pretty good on kids lessons Xmas week? From the valley can you can see them blowing the frontier learning area

I can't tell but they'll have that open next weekend.

Blue mountain got their Xmas present early from Mother Nature. How great it is for them that they'll be nearly fully operational Xmas week along with tubing.

I'm still waiting on info on the condos. They said we'd get an email in early fall. My dad also inquired for info on the vista club and no info either. Maybe a good season will get them moving on that project and the water park.

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

Insane snowmaking production..a total of 60 hours so far..looks like they are also blowing on lazy mile..I don't know about tuts lane can somebody with a drone investigate??!! I'm hoping they announce an opening this afternoon. Anyway you slice it or dice it the stoke market is on the rise. I really think they'll open on Wednesday cause TP4 has off work.

• Like 1

69 news just said they are shooting for opening wednesday

I said this already. We talked to the employees up there last night. I'm not sure why people are still questioning when they are going to open. The only time I was wrong is when I said Doug had 3 chins and it was less - so I apologize for that. 

• Like 2

I said this already. We talked to the employees up there last night. I'm not sure why people are still questioning when they are going to open. The only time I was wrong is when I said Doug had 3 chins and it was less - so I apologize for that.

Must have missed this inside information. But I accept your apology for Doug's chins.

• Like 1

69 news just said they are shooting for opening wednesday

That's what I've heard from inside info but it's not official till tomorrow so I'm not jumping the gun with a roll call thread just yet.

And for those of you that can't make it Wednesday don't worry they're gonna have such a solid base after the Arctic vortex that they will last through a monsoon...I'm impressed by their firepower and hats off to the snowmakers..if it wasn't for you there wouldn't be skiing locally.

I see Enjorales lurking if you wanna do a BBQ in the lot Saturday late morning let me know ill bring some meat and rolls and what not..I don't have a grill but others do and I think you do. I'm fucking stoked for ski season. Usually Sunday around this time I'm pissed off but I just have to work two stupid days and then am skiing woooo

• Like 2

That's what I've heard from inside info but it's not official till tomorrow so I'm not jumping the gun with a roll call thread just yet.

And for those of you that can't make it Wednesday don't worry they're gonna have such a solid base after the Arctic vortex that they will last through a monsoon...I'm impressed by their firepower and hats off to the snowmakers..if it wasn't for you there wouldn't be skiing locally.

I see Enjorales lurking if you wanna do a BBQ in the lot Saturday late morning let me know ill bring some meat and rolls and what not..I don't have a grill but others do and I think you do. I'm fucking stoked for ski season. Usually Sunday around this time I'm pissed off but I just have to work two stupid days and then am skiing woooo

I'm down to BBQ in the lot, I'll scare up some meat and bring a grill.

I'll be hitting opening day whatever night it is, probably about 6 pm after work. Might be playing hooky Friday.

• Like 3