Zee Lights

skifreak

7 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

Put your fucking rally caps on its I return from the land of Dolly and the cold hitched a ride.

Guns started last night and they are still going, windows almost all week and minimal underdeveloped snow flakes. 

Shit is heating up, wax the big boards, get your purple polo out at least for one week shit looks pretty ok

Welcome back, PASR needs your stoke. Airhead and Dime try their best to stoke up the peanut gallery but your stoke is like the yoccos secret sauce, often imitated but never duplicated!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Blowing on Paradise, upper Main, Lazy Mile, top of Razors (although most of that is going over the top of the slope). Stopped around  10. Conditions this morning slightly better than Sunday, with the exception of lower Paradise- one person a time going through the brown spot. Not as much sugar, Freefall a little crowded, Midway/Lower Main fairly empty. Burma had the best snow, but massively crowded. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, C1erArt said:

Blowing on Paradise, upper Main, Lazy Mile, top of Razors (although most of that is going over the top of the slope). Stopped around  10. Conditions this morning slightly better than Sunday, with the exception of lower Paradise- one person a time going through the brown spot. Not as much sugar, Freefall a little crowded, Midway/Lower Main fairly empty. Burma had the best snow, but massively crowded. 

Looked pretty busy on the webcams.  I prob won’t be back out to Thursday AM…

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

They might not be able to blow snow tonight but Thursday and Friday nights look very favorable for decent production. Blue was saying lazy and paradise back for the weekend.

Looks like temp goes up a few degrees. This season Mother Nature is like Lucy with the football and we’re all Charlie Brown.

• Like 1

Zee Lights.   Elk Report..It never got above 32 today.  Guns on Delaware, Terrain Park, Lenape and Snow Bowl all day.  Very surprised they haven't started on Slalom yet.

WVIA day as well as college Wednesday today so much more crowded than a usual Wednesday. Quad opened .. no lift lines to speak of.

Snow was loose packed powder, no ice, no brown squirts anywhere. A typical Elk overcast flat light day... Beer was cold...

Edited by rummy
Yea I Know... put it in the Elk Report
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Managed to make opening this morning, was surprisingly empty and pretty ok. They blew a bit on the bottom of main but you could still let it go from the top of midway in giant plunging arcs with reasonable smoothness. 

Some hard spots around and some major sticky spots anywhere it got even kinda deep from blowing but a solid day and most excellent to see them blowing. Right shoulder of TCS was soft velvet as it was fresh blown on 2 inches but by my last run it was already mixed in pretty good with the much harder snow in the middle/left hand side. 

Lazy and upper main for sure, rasins had laughable amounts of production. Under the guns is maybe 6 inches and the far side is still grass. 

With decent temps and maybe some natural it should be decent conditions but who knows

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AirheadD8 said:

Not bad , Vista side country is velvet. 

Wait wait are you the dude with the loaf sticker I was talking to on the lift ?

Props on the float into the hard scrabble, some boulders in there so like I said on the lift that's impressive navigation 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

Wait wait are you the dude with the loaf sticker I was talking to on the lift ?

Props on the float into the hard scrabble, some boulders in there so like I said on the lift that's impressive navigation 

Yes, Nice to meet you and take some runs. You fly!!!

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, AirheadD8 said:

Yes, Nice to meet you and take some runs. You fly!!!

It's a small world, here i also found out today Rodney owns the big barn by spring Mt..... nice meeting you as well I should have figured, it's pretty rare to see someone who can ski who the collective doesn't know 🍆🍆

• Thanks 1