Zee Lights

skifreak

50 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

Condition report list Falls as open today, so that's nice. Nice to be able to use it from Lazy to avoid the choke on Shuttle from now on

That's great. I will not miss the Choke and having to ski through the terrain park with unpredictable people around after skiing the Lazy Mile.

Now we'll only have to contend with that nonsense after skiing Widowmaker, Chute, Switchback, Upper Main Street, Middle Main Street, Lower Main Street, Even Lower Main Street, Vista, Come Around Park, Burma Road, Little Gap, and Barney's Bumps for bumpers like @indiggio

I completed the survey and gave everything a perfect score except for this issue.

Edited by saltyant
  • Confused 2

8 minutes ago, saltyant said:

That's great. I will not miss the Choke and having to ski through the terrain park with unpredictable people around after skiing the Lazy Mile.

Now we'll only have to contend with that nonsense after skiing Widowmaker, Chute, Switchback, Upper Main Street, Middle Main Street, Lower Main Street, Even Lower Main Street, Vista, Come Around Park, Burma Road, Little Gap, and Barney's Bumps for bumpers like @indiggio

I completed the survey and gave everything a perfect score except for this issue.

You don't have to contend with that choke after skiing Vista, Widowmaker, or Come Around Park. Let's get the facts straight.

• Confused 2

I hereby propose a new trail be cut from Lower Main Street straight to the chair. Move Burma trail* and all the beginner area across the street. Then MattEdge could rip all day long and not even have to slow down.

* Or build a ski bridge like Killington did at several intersections. Those are rad

Edited by saltyant

4 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Todays looking better than three years ago and a few weeks later Coming soon opened on all natural snow.

I was thinking about that just last week. What fun that was. Seemed like it stuck around forever, too

11 hours ago, momskeeztoo said:

Yeah, and it was actually nice. They had the guns blasting all day. Mostly on Razors. Gotta keep the race team happy. It was nice to see snow on Sidewinder, but no guns going on that trail☹️

Keeps everyone else happy too since it’ll move the race team off of everything else. I no longer pull for Blue to make snow on razors for me to ski it, more so to move BMR to their private island and away from the rest of the mountain.

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Keeps everyone else happy too since it’ll move the race team off of everything else. I no longer pull for Blue to make snow on razors for me to ski it, more so to move BMR to their private island and away from the rest of the mountain.

Why they don't try to open Widowmaker early for BMR is a mystery...

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Rumor mill saying that electricity too $$$ during day, sounds about right for Blue...

Need to get people into that paid parking so they can feed the snowmaking meter.  

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

What's crazy is PPL is one of the cheapest right now, pretty much anyone who isn't Kentucky is 20$ higher per mw 

https://www.pjm.com/about-pjm/learning-center/price-ticker.aspx

As much as we complain about the price of electric, its pretty affordable in this area.  if you look around like out west, it might be almost double what we pay.  When i bought my house in the Poconos, i was amazed at how cheap PPL was.  its caught up to Peco a little these days, but still cheaper.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

As much as we complain about the price of electric, its pretty affordable in this area.  if you look around like out west, it might be almost double what we pay.  When i bought my house in the Poconos, i was amazed at how cheap PPL was.  its caught up to Peco a little these days, but still cheaper.  

I have people call my work weekly trying to get us to switch our electric supplier.  They always start out by saying,”grab your electric bill” and I say if you’re calling from PPL you should have it.  The last one the decrease was like a half cent per kilowatt hour.  I said that’s gonna save us a couple dollars a month not worth it.   

My bills are between like $70 and $120 so no need for solar panels. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 2