Zee Lights

skifreak

29 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

And no talk of pond skimming.  Remember in 2014 there was pond skimming three times.  

Maybe there's not enough base to make the pond? Usually they have announced pond skimming several times by now.

Update on when Blue will be open…I’m glad we’re at least getting these three days…I think Friday could be busy..hopefully they don’t just run the quad like they apparently did on Monday.  

Yes tubing is open Thursday night…there’s a tubing event for city center Allentown residential tomorrow night..can’t cancel on paying customers..wait what are we???  Matt Edge wants to grind whatever is left of the spine..

F5367A26-0D38-4E80-B459-EF9FC59C7037.png

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Update on when Blue will be open…I’m glad we’re at least getting these three days…I think Friday could be busy..hopefully they don’t just run the quad like they apparently did on Monday.  

Yes tubing is open Thursday night…there’s a tubing event for city center Allentown residential tomorrow night..can’t cancel on paying customers..wait what are we???  Matt Edge wants to grind whatever is left of the spine..

F5367A26-0D38-4E80-B459-EF9FC59C7037.png

TFTI. I am going to try to get out one more time to say goodbye until next season. Maybe if it doesn't rain all freakin' weekend I will get to ski the dirty thin cover snow 30 minutes and then spend 2 hours drinking coffee in the parking lot one last time until November.

Edited by saltyant

21 minutes ago, saltyant said:

TFTI. I am going to try to get out one more time to say goodbye until next season. Maybe if it doesn't rain all freakin' weekend I will get to ski the dirty thin cover snow 30 minutes and then spend 2 hours drinking coffee in the parking lot one last time until November.

Salty what kind of coffee do you like to drink?  TP4 likes Wawa..I don’t really drink much coffee.  I had one of those mini cans from sheetz the one morning Starbucks double shot was like $4.69 and then I had to poop but I didn’t poop.  

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Salty what kind of coffee do you like to drink?  TP4 likes Wawa..I don’t really drink much coffee.  I had one of those mini cans from sheetz the one morning Starbucks double shot was like $4.69 and then I had to poop but I didn’t poop.  

42 out of 43 coffee cups made this year from the lift.  It’s a shame NBA scouts don’t ride at blue cause I’d be in the league if they did.  The quad is the toughest…it’s a 3 point shot.  The newer 6er is a standard 2 point shot.  The OG 6er is way too easy…it’s like a lay up on a 6 foot hoop

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Boner City 2

8 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

42 out of 43 coffee cups made this year from the lift.  It’s a shame NBA scouts don’t ride at blue cause I’d be in the league if they did.  The quad is the toughest…it’s a 3 point shot.  The newer 6er is a standard 2 point shot.  The OG 6er is way too easy…it’s like a lay up on a 6 foot hoop

Id at least give you two free tickets to see the Harlem Globetrotters…been there done that I only went for the $8 soft pretzel.  

17 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I really like the coffee and donuts at Dunkin Donuts. I go there every day. I get a chicken bacon croissant. I get coffee or a Powerade if I'm dehydrated. I sit there all the time. If I have any legal work that I need to do I go there. I meet with my attorneys there. Cheap, classy place to meet up. It's a place you can meet up with your friends.

46 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I really like the coffee and donuts at Dunkin Donuts. I go there every day. I get a chicken bacon croissant. I get coffee or a Powerade if I'm dehydrated. I sit there all the time. If I have any legal work that I need to do I go there. I meet with my attorneys there. Cheap, classy place to meet up. It's a place you can meet up with your friends.

@saltyant you’re almost at 10,000 posts..that’s radical…

49 minutes ago, saltyant said:

@saltyant I don’t know if you heard but @RajeevGuptaSucheeta cousins own the Dunkin Donuts in Tonyhanna yes yes. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

Next season as in bike season? It’s not goodbye, it’s see you soon

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mute1080 said:

Next season as in bike season? It’s not goodbye, it’s see you soon

Correct except Grilled Steeze doesn't bike with us so I'll see him in November or maybe December due to global warming.

Edited by saltyant
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, eaf said:

Even Mountain Creek is open this and next midweek. Wow.

What the hell is BM saving its snow for, if there's no way to be on it?

So is Shawnee.... Fuck KSL.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1