Zee Lights

skifreak

5 minutes ago, Benm said:

Let it go. That run can RIP. Focus elsewhere

I’m not saying resurrect it but there’s a lot of snow on the top part that could be moved over to the top of the quad. 
It’s getting thin between the quad and six . Razors is in good shape yet, it would be a shame to shut the East side down. 

25 minutes ago, AirheadD8 said:

I’m not saying resurrect it but there’s a lot of snow on the top part that could be moved over to the top of the quad. 
It’s getting thin between the quad and six . Razors is in good shape yet, it would be a shame to shut the East side down. 

Understood but why move anything to the quad if everything else can be addressed by the six? Sorry for the confusion, I'm sure it's just me.  Long day. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, momskeeztoo said:

You’re going to Utah, there’s much better places to ski than Park City. I’d at least stick to the Canyons. 

We're staying in Park City because my friends have never been there and wanted to go. There's no easy way to get anywhere else and nothing is on Epic Pass except PC which is sorta lame. Would check out Deer Valley but $279, yikes! Some day I'll go Ikon and do a skifari to all those mountains on Cottonwood Canyon and Powda Mt. So far been to Brighton & Snowbasin which were grate.

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, saltyant said:

We're staying in Park City because my friends have never been there and wanted to go. There's no easy way to get anywhere else and nothing is on Epic Pass except PC which is sorta lame. Would check out Deer Valley but $279, yikes! Some day I'll go Ikon and do a skifari to all those mountains on Cottonwood Canyon and Powda Mt. So far been to Brighton & Snowbasin which were grate.

You can take a gondola from Park City to the Canyons. The Canyons just had more interesting terrain. Just my opinion. There is a great trail on the PC side called Powder Monkey. I think Canyons is on Epic pass, too. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Oh is this where we go off topic and talk about corned beef and cabbage because I sure like corned beef and cabbage I also like French fried potatoes and lately I’ve had a hankering for dipping them in mustard because YOLO-SUJOPO In A Gada Da Vida honey this weekend it will be sunny..won’t cost any money..except for gas and tolls and remember your poles 

• Boner City 1

1 minute ago, momskeeztoo said:

You can take a gondola from Park City to the Canyons. The Canyons just had more interesting terrain. Just my opinion. There is a great trail on the PC side called Powder Monkey. I think Canyons is on Epic pass, too. 

Correct, we will go to Canyons. I was there a few years go and think I did Powder Monkey. If I recall it's a trail though the woods. Correct, it's on EPIC. I consider PC and Canyons to be the same resort. TFTI

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Oh is this where we go off topic and talk about corned beef and cabbage because I sure like corned beef and cabbage I also like French fried potatoes and lately I’ve had a hankering for dipping them in mustard because YOLO-SUJOPO In A Gada Da Vida honey this weekend it will be sunny..won’t cost any money..except for gas and tolls and remember your poles 

Thanks. Back on topic, how are Zee Lights? Is Blue blowing any Perder?

7 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Thanks. Back on topic, how are Zee Lights? Is Blue blowing any Perder?

Yes yes Mr. Saltman powder is being blown by @RajeevGuptaSucheeta at Gulmarj hill station the monsoons in Mumbai keeping me from the Scranton Halloween parade really wanted to try those shamrock donuts but will settle for good goat with my sister Jaya..how’s your sister been??

• Boner City 1

21 minutes ago, Benm said:

so it looks like the only way to lower main now is chute. that could get interesting.

it looks like lower main could be taking its last breath.  

Todays report shows challenge is open, falls and lower sidewinder closed.  Is there some type of bridge i cant see from my house that gets you to homestretch?  

I know they keep saying sunday isnt closing day, but what will they be able to cobble back together for next week?  i appreciate they dont want to throw in the towel, but they are really fighting an uphill battle.  

6 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

it looks like lower main could be taking its last breath.  

Todays report shows challenge is open, falls and lower sidewinder closed.  Is there some type of bridge i cant see from my house that gets you to homestretch?  

I know they keep saying sunday isnt closing day, but what will they be able to cobble back together for next week?  i appreciate they dont want to throw in the towel, but they are really fighting an uphill battle.  

Big Facts and today is gonna be a huge melt day since the temperature began in the 50s.  Atomic Jeff sent me this earlier so looks like paradise goes soon. 

415D409C-FE81-45DC-BE6B-E845E33CAB1E.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

22 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Big Facts and today is gonna be a huge melt day since the temperature began in the 50s.  Atomic Jeff sent me this earlier so looks like paradise goes soon. 

415D409C-FE81-45DC-BE6B-E845E33CAB1E.jpeg

looks like Paradise will leave the chat soon.  so, NMDW, Razors, and a sketchy lazy mile?  Maybe paradise makes tomorrow.   

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

looks like Paradise will leave the chat soon.  so, NMDW, Razors, and a sketchy lazy mile?  Maybe paradise makes tomorrow.   

All gonna be pretty spicy by tomorrow, bring your best rock skis!

I don't know what Blue's smoking for next week, but I wish they'd pass it along as it looks like the cold days are cloudy so higher humidity and thus much gak from the guns.

• Like 1