Zee Lights

skifreak

Other than them reading this board and listening to people who kept saying to raise the prices I have no idea where this would have come from in terms of a business decision. All of the other PA mountains now have cheaper season passes. 

1 minute ago, Schif said:

Other than them reading this board and listening to people who kept saying to raise the prices I have no idea where this would have come from in terms of a business decision. All of the other PA mountains now have cheaper season passes. 

i mean, they do have the highest vert... courtesy of some little connecting run off of the quad. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Schif said:

Maybe some of the crowds will go elsewhere!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, Schif said:

Other than them reading this board

I hope they are.

Hey Blue, we'd love to hear Ashley's PR spin about what in the world could precipitate such a huge increase in pricing over last year.

We won't get it though.

Edited by Benm
  • Haha 1

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

And you have an uncashed $600 check..perfect. I think Blue actually listened to me for once. 

already earmarked for a wedding along with my other stimulus payment and the one coming.

Edited by Benm

Now they simply take advantage of the pandemic and the restrictions that they themselves have put up. I won't be surprised if after spending the entire season in the stupid online waiting room, gambling with weather, dealing with almost a black market on FB trying to get a ticket for sold out weekends, people will prefer to swallow the new season pass price to never have to go and reserve tickets at "discounted rates" weeks in advance again. So marketing may in fact be doing its job quite right, but this substantial increase still feels like a slap in the face. Damn!

• Like 1