Zee Lights

skifreak

12 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I hope blue is reading this so they’ll price accordingly both for more money for them and a reduction in season pass sales. 

Yeah, and unfortunately they won't put the extra $ they make into blowing better quality snow, improved grooming, staff, passholder features, etc.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Johnny Law said:

Last year if I remember right the first leader board had people short like 20 days and what not so grain of salt.

They’ve missed at least 60 runs of mine this season as well.  Shit in that pow day I didn’t even go through the gates the first few runs and many times gate is already open. Not their fault but I know I’ve skied more runs than listed.  

Also a lot of kids on the list this year.  There should be a truent Officer stationed at the top of the six pack Bahahaha 

1 hour ago, toast21602 said:

they need @GrilledSteezeSandwich as their stats manager.

For sure.  I don’t understand why they wait so long to post it.  I’m guessing somebody complained about last names being listed so now just first name and last initial.  It is impressive how many runs Bethlehem Ford Guy, Rodney and Howard have. 

8 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Why not just buy a season pass?

Because I was told I was going to be transferred to Arizona in December. That never happened as I found out mid January, wouldn’t have even broken even at that point. 

8 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

thinking about getting a pass next year?

Not likely, closing on a house in April and that’s going to consume most, if not all, of my money 

11 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Because I was told I was going to be transferred to Arizona in December. That never happened as I found out mid January, wouldn’t have even broken even at that point. 

Not likely, closing on a house in April and that’s going to consume most, if not all, of my money 

Ah gotcha. congrats on the house! 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

If you can't afford $500 for a season pass, you're stretching yourself too much.  Don't be house poor.  Sorry, just real talk. 

That has absolutely nothing to do with it but ok. 

I value my everyday living situation just a bit higher than skiing. Crazy concept, I know. 

Edited by Kyle
  • Sad 1