Zee Lights

skifreak

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Wow Antonio, you are wild today!!

2 weeks without a weekend roll call thread... I’ll give you a pass for last weekend as you were out of town but not for this weekend. 

image.gif.2b2b3845eaaa6429410c9529bdea3ce4.gif

Edited by antman12
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, antman12 said:

2 weeks without a weekend roll call thread... I’ll give you a pass for last weekend as you were out of town but not for this weekend. 

image.gif.2b2b3845eaaa6429410c9529bdea3ce4.gif

Two weekends ago they weren’t open and last weekend was only Sunday and this weekend prob not be open or not much interest. If I’m likely not gonna ski this weekend I’m not doing a roll call thread.  The same for when I’m in Jackson hole. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

3 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Just ski like Salty...do the pocono shuffle.  

There was a guy skiing the bumps yesterday stabbing them as hard as he possibly could, but he seemed to be enjoying himself, perhaps taking out some deep-rooted aggression or something.  He ended up coming out each time with a big-azz smile.  Whatever floats your boat.   Thought it was @saltyant the first time I saw him, but then I remembered he doesn't like the bumps...yet.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, indiggio said:

There was a guy skiing the bumps yesterday stabbing them as hard as he possibly could, but he seemed to be enjoying himself, perhaps taking out some deep-rooted aggression or something.  He ended up coming out each time with a big-azz smile.  Whatever floats your boat.   Thought it was @saltyant the first time I saw him, but then I remembered he doesn't like the bumps...yet.

WJW. I like the moe gools out west, but in the east they're usually icy death mounds.

• Like 1

Blue has menus available online for their new food options.  Prices aren’t terrible except $15 for a margarita from taco stand. 

https://skibluemt.com/dining-lodging/dining/?fbclid=IwAR3Um0x9EKIga1ZYoK9YURjUxrIuGsHc7oQP5VzaEfAdfwU650FtagijIB0

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Blue has menus available online for their new food options.  Prices aren’t terrible except $15 for a margarita from taco stand. 

https://skibluemt.com/dining-lodging/dining/?fbclid=IwAR3Um0x9EKIga1ZYoK9YURjUxrIuGsHc7oQP5VzaEfAdfwU650FtagijIB0

Is that for real ? A sweet street truck is like a dream. If I could ski and get a dope pie that would be all time 

• Like 1