Zee Lights

skifreak

2 minutes ago, momskeeztoo said:

I really liked Flagstaff when we were there. I’d like to check out Tucson, and the Saguaro National Park.  Hubby says he won’t fly anymore, so I’m guessing this won’t happen until I retire, and we can take a month long road trip. 

Can’t you travel without your hubby?

7 hours ago, momskeeztoo said:

I really liked Flagstaff when we were there. I’d like to check out Tucson, and the Saguaro National Park.  Hubby says he won’t fly anymore, so I’m guessing this won’t happen until I retire, and we can take a month long road trip. 

Been to AZ more times than I can remember but for some reason have no interest in seeing Tucson.  Friends of mine who live in the valley hate it. Best place that I've been for seeing cacti is lost Dutchman at the superstition mountains. Stunning scenery there. N. Arizona however is my favorite part by far...from Sedona on up.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Benm said:

yeah i only saw one post, i thought there'd be more. maybe i missed some, i've been busy.

and no it sucks. i hate this place.

Make sure you visit Cecil county, it’s Delco’s developmentally disabled cousin 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

54 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Only a few guns on raisins ledge. Falls is getting blasted and Central Park and tubing.  Temps look good for next week for snowmaking.  I’m confident blue will be near 100% by January 20th. 

I'm sure theyre trying to be close  for next weekends MLK Holiday

On 1/7/2022 at 9:25 PM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Blue sold about 300 four hour long morning tickets @$99 each for tomorrow morning just today. WTGAI Blue the true.  Most of those folks won’t even show up till 930-10 I’m guessing.  Wow just wow.  Maybe we will have that gondola 

Gondi from the new base pod to a mid station up by the quad, then turn and descend to the top lodge.

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’ve heard from the valley to the top of the Main Street chair. @saltyant you’re gonna have to take your skis off before boarding 

My comment was in jest, not based on any rumor or anything. But valley to top of Main Street chair would be dumb imo. Why install a gondola that serves only half of the current mountain and nothing new that they may add?

That’s more of a Camelback move. — oh, right.

• Haha 1

Just now, enjoralas said:

My comment was in jest, not based on any rumor or anything. But valley to top of Main Street chair would be dumb imo. Why install a gondola that serves only half of the current mountain and nothing new that they may add?

That’s more of a Camelback move. — oh, right.

I don’t think Blue needs a gondola.  Now a train to the top would be rad.  

• Boner City 1

4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Little gap, widowmaker, crossover, falls and the chute for tomorrow. 

TFTI. Widowmaker to Chute to Mainstreet to Homestretch is probably one of the best runs around. Except when the easier root to the six pack opens so I don't have to do as much work to get to Homestretch.

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1