Jackson Hole stoke thread...2015-16!!!

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Good: always getting best table at the mangy moose

Bad: the tiny ham and cheese sang there that comes with 5 potato chips

Ugly: Toast being white boy wasted after a pitcher of beer.

Good: drinking double espressos to get a good poop out before going to the mountain

Bad: leaving skid marks on the toilets

Ugly: housekeepers likely quitting and going back to Mexico after cleaning my skids

Good: getting the best seats on the bus

Bad: bus usually hot

Ugly: one piece fart bags on herb tourons

• Like 3

Over the coming days I'll be post the good the bad and the ugly...I'll start with our final dinner last night at the silver dollar bar since its fresh on my brain and do it in reverse order for the sake of comic relief.

The Ugly: Rude group of 10 pushy baby boomers who rearranged four round tables meant for four people each demanding the servers attention and all talking over each other when ordering a bunch of desserts.

The Bad: largest guy in the group practically sitting on Atomic Jeffs lap and stretching into him and leaning back. They were so annoying at one point I said loudly that they should all die in a grease fire.

The Good: Atomic Jeff crop dusting them on the way out and then lingering a few extra seconds...I had to move to the lobby to avoid being dusted and to keep a semi straight face.

I'm a pretty forgiving guy.  But these people were total assholes about it.  And assholes to our waitress.  They didn't care about my space...they had 10 people and they were going to fit them all in a space made for 6 people.  Go back to Texas.

This is me and Jeff on every lift ride our last day at Jackson hole!!!attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

hahahaha soooo true.

Good: two runs a day on the easy to access powder field below the expert chutes..

Bad: section of terrain leading to the grand powder stash and lavatory.

Ugly: sitting on thunder lift for 20 minutes stopped and then diesal motor clicking in. I swear it's bad karma for hitting the wind chimes too hard in the past. Gotta just give it a little tap. Paid off with 40" total

• Like 1

Just saw a post on preschoolers about two people falling over a 200ft cliff at Jackson hole.

Edit: autocorrect got me good there. I'm gonna leave it though as that's the age group in which most people on newschoolers act.

Edited by Kyle
  • Like 3

Just saw a post on preschoolers about two people falling over a 200ft cliff at Jackson hole.

Edit: autocorrect got me good there. I'm gonna leave it though as that's the age group in which most people on newschoolers act.

bad that I knew exactly what site you were talking about before I got to your edit?
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...