Why the lower lot will always be better than the top lot.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

For early mornings on weekends at Blue the lower lot will always be the better choice. With the expanded summit lodge it's tempting to park at the top for better access to the amenities up there and mug club. Some like to park at the top so they can boot up in front of a roaring fire with views of several states and even Canada on a clear day while others don't want to put to much strain on their sports cars. Some like to ski the chute first and grind the spine on Main Street while its fresh cookies. But the bottom lot will always be best for a few reasons.

If you park in the bottom you get to see the fuckery of the turnstyles..it's especially steezy when the people from the top are already at the bottom. You also have the best chance at a run or two on Razors and if razors is closed challenge or nightmare to dreamweaver with no people. You might even get a taste of the chunks of snow NMSkis skis blow off or see Indigio air the falls....you'll definitely see Johnny law because he shines bright like a diamond and rocks pink...

Getting closer almost ski season.

• Like 3

It's already great until it sinks a few more feet and the Fraggels emerge..they're flagrant..probably steal one of Nastar Glenns Amstel lights while his back is turned.

No. There is so much divide and elitism between the 1% of the best skiers around, the 1% of the elite whirlibirders, and the 98% gapers. We need to come together and make the bottom lot great again!

• Like 2

We should tailgate/grill more weekends. That would cinch the bottom lot.

This season I'll probably be bottom lot on weekends and top lot on weeknights when I'm swinging in after work

We usually hangout in the lot for an hour or two most Saturday and Sunday's late morning. Root even used to brew a beer called 10:30 ale or something like that.

Another good thing about the bottom lot is a quick exit. Can be standing on top of the 6 pack and be at car in 2 minutes. Sure I guess that's possible if you take connector across to summit lodge but you don't end with a nice top to bottom run. Our row in the lower lot is so elite. It's so freaking wide. The one we had the year before was wide but not so much. The rows in the upper lot are much narrower and not good for tailgating and it's colder and windier. We still hangout up there early season before the valley opens up.

Being as I am PASR'S closest to the ghetto member.....I know where I belong....bottom lot feels right to me.

Don't front on it as I know you mofo's gotz train envy.

Damn freight Trains be running all night long on the tracks right out back....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the top. a) it's aesthetically pleasing with the outdoor heat lamps and the fire pits. The lower lot's potholes and tents aint cuttin' it. When the condos are built I'm never going to the bottom again. B) I enjoy clicking in and taking a run down vista / mainstreet to whatever to the six pack. Perhaps it's from skiing Frost all those years but I enjoy a run before riding the lift. 

• Like 1

I was a top lot'er for my kids but now changed to bottom lot for the lunchtime fuckery (friend keeps a grill strapped to his pick-up all season). Since I got ~ 90 min commute I often stop at the top lot to "unload" before heading on down (can park in the unloading zone and run up to the bathroom - potty humor never gets old). I did not bother trying to get to the bottom lot during the blizzard last year though

Edited by tarponhead

Where is it supposed to be?

Below the summit lodge next to vista trail...not at the bottom the bottom is blue mountains ghetto.

I am not as hardcore as you guys. Like to boot up inside. Part of the floor in the lower lodge is heated. Wonderful on those cold mornings. Much better vibe in lower lot, even during the week.

Rodney's whole crew and the MILFs always boot up inside...if it's below 10 degrees I'll boot up inside. I like booting up inside my hotel room when I'm in Jackson hole. I don't like booting up an hour and fifteen minutes before im skiing though

I like the top. a) it's aesthetically pleasing with the outdoor heat lamps and the fire pits. The lower lot's potholes and tents aint cuttin' it. When the condos are built I'm never going to the bottom again. B) I enjoy clicking in and taking a run down vista / mainstreet to whatever to the six pack. Perhaps it's from skiing Frost all those years but I enjoy a run before riding the lift.

Different slopes for different folks...