Can quaratine at home for 14 days before going to VT if driving ones own car there. Which is not a real big deal to do as I work from home and kids school from home. Basically do my shopping for two weeks by December 10 and don't eat out.

Not like I have been going out much other than walking in nature anyway- which is still allowed under Quarantine.

Probably be doing the Quarantine at home much of the winter to facilitate trips to VT or NH at least on MLK and Presidents weekends.

1 week Quarantine at home is allowed if followed by a test.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great Eastern is probably the best trail on the EC, when it's empty it's 3k vert of just super fun arc arc arc ok now lets look around and back to arc arc arc. Lots of skiing tips and shit (btw l

You get a foot at Stowe Wednesday then consider punting on K Thursday or plan on a short day at K thursday. Don’t waste a powder day by leaving early to maintain a itinerary. Enjoy   And for fucks sak

Basically you and Doug slobbing each other back and forth. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Can quaratine at home for 14 days before going to VT if driving ones own car there. Which is not a real big deal to do as I work from home and kids school from home. Basically do my shopping for two weeks by December 10 and don't eat out.

Not like I have been going out much other than walking in nature anyway- which is still allowed under Quarantine.

Probably be doing the Quarantine at home much of the winter to facilitate trips to VT or NH at least on MLK and Presidents weekends.

1 week Quarantine at home is allowed if followed by a test.

OK so you can’t go skiing during the week or two before??  I wonder how they can prove it...there was a lot of discussion on this on the alpinezone forums.  Stowe was my home mountain in college...if you need any advice on places to hit let me know closer to your trip.  

• Like 2
15 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

OK so you can’t go skiing during the week or two before??  I wonder how they can prove it...there was a lot of discussion on this on the alpinezone forums.  Stowe was my home mountain in college...if you need any advice on places to hit let me know closer to your trip.  

Thanks - It is honor system. Hadnt thought about that not skiing before - guess it is ok if you head to VT to ski every weekend.