Jackson Hole 1/28-2/5...

GrilledSteezeSandwich

31 minutes ago, CaptDave said:

I think I saw you guys when I was riding Thunder.   I was nearing top of lift as you guys were heading down.

A tale of two days (in one)

morning

Not much from morning just charged after the untouched 

Really nice in trees below Bivouac 

afternoon

166EB862-8B39-4CC9-8558-E0F4CF537BE6.jpeg

Hell yeah! 

1 hour ago, CaptDave said:

I think I saw you guys when I was riding Thunder.   I was nearing top of lift as you guys were heading down.

A tale of two days (in one)

morning

Not much from morning just charged after the untouched 

Really nice in trees below Bivouac 

afternoon

166EB862-8B39-4CC9-8558-E0F4CF537BE6.jpeg

In the morning before it cleared out

What a great day 

800125CD-2964-425B-9F8B-1D35AB33AFE4.jpeg

D790C6B7-5DD2-4FAB-8CF3-8C776436D827.jpeg

• Like 8

1/31/20

Day 3 of 7. 

Hey All,

I’m back from another fun day skiing at Jackson hole.  We made it first in line around 815am and I shot the shit with Django from the Teton gravity forums and another TGR member who’s an Alpental local.  Temperatures were in the teens under overcast sky’s. Skied amphitheater flat light not terrible not that good either. Then grand to sublette followed by bivouac woods.  

Atomic Jeff and NMSki did Alta 2 while me mute and JFDan did the Bivoac trail which was chalky as fuck. Then went into the cirque couldn’t see much...chopped chowder mostly some groomer over to Casper lift up Casper and did Moran woods ok snow it’s just yesterday and Wednesday was like fucking a super model and today still like a 6 or Scranton 8. The Wahsakie glades had the best snow NMSki went after it with that Kung Foo grip.  

My feet were givng me issues issues so I split up from the group and doodled around on apres vous took a safety break then skied to the base had a sugarfree redbull and ham and cheese croissant. Mute and Ryan joined me shortly thereafter and had coffee and the others did a few more runs then we had a late lunch at the mangy moose. Only 4 pitchers consumed and also a Long Island tea by me currently rocking out to Ski2Live Xmas song I just sent the video to my friend and her response was the fuckkk

dick pierce is the goob we rode the lift with yesterday. Jerry. 

5115EC50-7B0F-4876-85F4-D55507A214A9.jpeg

3E212806-88BC-4DF8-AC84-11665A4B44C2.png

• Like 6

1 hour ago, AtomicSkier said:

@NMSKI makes me fucking tired.  We did some serious skiing today despite less than ideal visibility.  We did a few Washakie's including a visit to Stokeville, Tower 3, Hoops Gap, and Dick's Ditch.  My legs are cooked, and I think his are too 😁

IMG_1281.jpeg

I think I’m burping in this picture!  Had lots of fun today. They all can’t be massive pow days but still managed to let out some involuntary hoots and hollers and found some legit nice snow.  Hoops gap was ROTD I think, but Alta 2 gave me the adrenaline rush I’m looking for too.  Solid day 1 in the books for me.  Looking forward to a couple more good ones!

• Like 7

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Forecast for rest of the trip..tomorrow Bluebird..Sunday rider of the storm day..Monday big fucking pow day..Tuesday Bluebird.  

image.jpeg.629f130a6feb3b05b1011db7e9c33d75.jpeg

some pretty flat light today, but not horrible.  most of the trees skied well, some crunchy areas.  met a lot of interesting people today.  I did think 2 guys were gonna throw down in the singles line for the gondi this morning, but they hugged it out.  

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, NMSKI said:

I think I’m burping in this picture!  Had lots of fun today. They all can’t be massive pow days but still managed to let out some involuntary hoots and hollers and found some legit nice snow.  Hoops gap was ROTD I think, but Alta 2 gave me the adrenaline rush I’m looking for too.  Solid day 1 in the books for me.  Looking forward to a couple more good ones!

Great crew today! Is is just @mute1080 leaving? or is Ryan leaving too?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1