2020 Season Ending Party - 3/22

AtomicSkier

4 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

It isn't happening. It would be a great way to end any parking lot fun that we have.

@saltyant sorry saltman, it is all in jest, besides, they might not make it past this wknd. you can still bring your drone.

and yes, it probably wouldn't be taken very well by mgmt

Edited by Benm
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Benm said:

@saltyant sorry saltman, it is all in jest, besides, they might not make it past this wknd. you can still bring your drone.

and yes, it probably wouldn't be taken very well by mgmt

Drone photos of the parking lot festivities would be neat to see. It gets pretty expansive with everyone there. You're in for a treat @Benm

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, toast21602 said:

Drone photos of the parking lot festivities would be neat to see. It gets pretty expansive with everyone there. You're in for a treat @Benm

looking forward to it.

for relevancy to the thread -- thoughts on sausage gravy + biscuits for AM session? trying to think outside the box here. if enough people would eat it, that's what i'll plan on bringing. kielbasa from upstate for afternoon.

curious -- anyone like spam?  

23 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

This could happen. My buddy that doesn’t ski patrol at BC has one. HDR drone photos/video of the lot would be cool 

1 hour ago, Benm said:

looking forward to it.

for relevancy to the thread -- thoughts on sausage gravy + biscuits for AM session? trying to think outside the box here. if enough people would eat it, that's what i'll plan on bringing. kielbasa from upstate for afternoon.

curious -- anyone like spam?  

People will eat anything you bring except candy canes 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, toast21602 said:

It isn't happening. It would be a great way to end any parking lot fun that we have.

7 hours ago, AtomicSkier said:

No fireworks. 

Coming from someone that loves to blow stuff up, shoot stuff, light stuff on fire, and smash up cars, i have to agree.  Fireworks would probably end all parties at Blue.  

• Like 1

still trying to come up with the wow factor for this year

Dude. Unless you brought a full on hibachi table grill that we all sat around in the middle of the lot, made onion volcanoes and tossed pieces of food onto our forks while wearing a teppanyaki chef's hat I think your good. Not sure what else you could possibly do to top what you've already done. Lol

1 hour ago, RidgeRacer said:

Dude. Unless you brought a full on hibachi table grill that we all sat around in the middle of the lot, made onion volcanoes and tossed pieces of food onto our forks while wearing a teppanyaki chef's hat I think your good. Not sure what else you could possibly do to top what you've already done. Lol

Gotta encourage extra Wow..don’t suppress it  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RidgeRacer said:

I've got a guy that can hook us up with the hats, shirts and the little pee pee saki guy if needed.....

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I have a Koi guy on the south side of Allentown 

I know there are a handful of people with pickup trucks. Who wants to volunteer the bed of their truck to make a koi pond/swimming pool? 

59 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Camelback is having their parking lot party on 3/21...you can reserve a parking spot for $25...Bahahahaha..Pond skimming and cardboard box race as well...no grease or oil can be used to lubricate the box..that’s mildly NSFW...

Doesn’t say anything about spit. 

3 dings for me. 

• Haha 1