Jump to content

Lost Ski Area: Tour of Blue Marsh Ski Area, formerly North Heidelberg Ski Club


EdBacon
 Share

Recommended Posts

https://aux.avclub.com/new-jersey-s-action-park-offered-fun-and-injury-for-the-1798247003

 

This looks like it was a good time, but no its not that either. It's in South Jersey. Very south Jersey. It's basically on the southern edge of the pine barrens and it was a functioning alpine ski area.

 

8Phgok6.jpg

Edited by EdBacon
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

^^^^lol...."traction park".   the stories from that place are incredibly funny.  Makes skiing at Blue look incredibly safe.  

Bummed I missed my spinal realignment on the Snapple Snap-Up Whipper Snapper Ride lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JFskiDan said:

^^^^lol...."traction park".   the stories from that place are incredibly funny.  Makes skiing at Blue look incredibly safe.  

We used to go there.  Always had fun, but some of the amusements there were down right scary!  Looking back, it amazes me that they allowed it to be open at all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, indiggio said:

We used to go there.  Always had fun, but some of the amusements there were down right scary!  Looking back, it amazes me that they allowed it to be open at all.

Like the Alpine Slide at Camelback. That thing was crazy. To make it safer, we’d drink mass quantities of beer in the bar there prior to getting on the slide

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, momskeeztoo said:

Like the Alpine Slide at Camelback. That thing was crazy. To make it safer, we’d drink mass quantities of beer in the bar there prior to getting on the slide

Yeah, did that too.  Whoda thought racing down a concrete slide on a scooter would be dangerous???

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...