Skison 20/21?

mbike-ski

Just now, saltyant said:

@GrilledSteezeSandwich I think this calls for a forensic audit of Ski2Live's entire stats history.

you act like I haven’t been doing a cumulative forensic audit of everybodies stats history for the past 15 years..that’s how I came across this atrocity.  

B2C5FA49-6C92-4843-8682-D04BAA418770.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Eagle eyed folks here. Yeah I really just keep stats for my own benefit not figuring they would bother others. Fudged the number of runs at the aptly initialled BS to avoid outlier effect. We actually did 20 runs to get 3200 vert, and didn't want 20 teeny runs skewing my avg run length, so made it 3 runs totalling same vert so all still shorter than my avg elsewhere but not as far an outlier. Apologize if anyone is trying to compare themselves to me. Vertical per day is always accurate. 

And yeah a little paranoid too.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Eagle eyed folks here. Yeah I really just keep stats for my own benefit not figuring they would bother others. Fudged the number of runs at the aptly initialled BS to avoid outlier effect. We actually did 20 runs to get 3200 vert, and didn't want 20 teeny runs skewing my avg run length, so made it 3 runs totalling same vert so all still shorter than my avg elsewhere but not as far an outlier. Apologize if anyone is trying to compare themselves to me. Vertical per day is always accurate. 

And yeah a little paranoid too.

So you’re nervous that you’re going to get arrested for going to Vermont.  I’m sure the Super troopers are monitoring the stats here...also you skied 3 runs at the American Dream for 3200 vertical feet.  Get the fuck out....of the stats manager.. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Hunter mountain didn’t open today due to a Covid-19 outbreak amoung the ski patrollers. 

Got a source for that? I've seen a lot of conjecture thrown around, and I don't think that's exactly what Hunter's official statement on the matter says. 

1 minute ago, Justo8484 said:

I did prior to my post. My point still stands. Nowhere does it say "patrollers got COVID".

It said they were excluded out of work due to Covid.  Maybe they were exposed and are awaiting test results. I wouldn’t have even known about it but there’s a lot of banter about it on alpinezone.