Skison 20/21?

mbike-ski

34 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Agreed! I've used one boner city I think. They should only be reserved for the elite, best of the best posts. Boner city replaced Love for the highest reaction that one can receive. It should be treated with respect. Not tossed around like some cheap smiley emoji.

you're right.

and wow, you've only used the sad face once.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, saltyant said:

Is it AlpineZone? If so can you unban GSS? He has a lifetime ban there. #freeGSS

Alpinezone is very lame.  I just lurk the Teton gravity forums and gonna keep posting up a storm here.  I want to get to 100,000 posts here ASAP even if it means bumping a ton of old threads. 

• Love 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

Wow just wow. If a couple of confused faces and boner of cities are ruining everyone's day, I suppose I can use them more sparingly. But if I get banned and/or lose my reaction ability (a fundamental human right) then I'll never post on here again or ski with another PASR.

Toast and JFDan: HIGH FIVE!!!!

There should be a snowflake reaction for Toast and Mbike if emojis trigger them lol

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

What can I say. I'm the hap hap happiest guy since Bing Crosby danced with Danny Fucking Kaye.

... i don't get it.

another fun fact, you are def the least confused person on this board - 3 - and one was just a few min ago.

i stand corrected. tp4 is the least confused.

Edited by Benm

44 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Agreed! I've used one boner city I think. They should only be reserved for the elite, best of the best posts. Boner city replaced Love for the highest reaction that one can receive. It should be treated with respect. Not tossed around like some cheap smiley emoji.

You do you and let salty do him.  

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Does your post count go up even if Toast deletes the post?

Your post count goes up but you lose any likes.  A vast majority of my posts here were deleted, they still count in the total posts but I lost about 9,000 likes.

Edited by theprogram4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, toast21602 said:

The majority of @Barb's posts deserve them but it feels kind of awkward giving her a boner. 

I understand the meaning of a boner emoji on a scenery post. Zero awkwardness. 
 @GrilledSteezeSandwich I am only a pervert with my husband but pretty sure that just makes me an awesome wife, but not a pervert. 

• Like 3
  • Boner City 1

11 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Toast can’t delete posts.  Only ThinkSnow Greg and Root can. 

I dont believe that because this morning I quoted Toast's post with a hammer time and it was deleted almost immediately. Atomic skier was most likely skiing or busy at the time and I dont think Root comes on here a lot anymore