Elk Day - FEBRUARY 8th, 2021

RidgeRacer

Just now, PSUFly said:

I'm good for either Elk or Montage if I can make it that day.  Looks like an Elk day ticket is $ 58, so not terribly expensive.  I haven't been to Elk in forever so it would be cool to get back there.

No reason we can't make two happen by the end of the season... but I'd like to get something on the calendar for one day sooner than later. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

If Greek ever gets going, thats a fun day trip.  

What ever date gets picked, some will be able to make, some wont.  its how the world works.  I will be awaiting a firm date, and decide if i can make it then.  

I'd be interested in Greek as well. Never been there. @mbike-ski also speaks highly of XC in that area.

Just now, theprogram4 said:

Is the old school Pizza Hut in mt pocono still open? You can get shot at PCP and then grab a stuffed crust pizza on the way to the hospital 

google says closed. damn shame since they were one of the few remaining with the lunch buffet.

and pcp whew lad dont get me started about that area.

3 minutes ago, Benm said:

google says closed. damn shame since they were one of the few remaining with the lunch buffet.

and pcp whew lad dont get me started about that area.

Two pizza huts in Allentown have a lunch buffet. I’ll keep you updated when the buffers open back up.  Chinese buffers have been open this whole pandemic but I haven’t fucked with them 

• Like 1

I think we're getting off the rails. I say we focus on elk first because I really want to see@GrilledSteezeSandwich ski there...shit would be historic; and at least narrow it down to first week in Feb. Fill out toasts calendar thingy above and whichever day most people can make is the day we choose. Good?

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

I think we're getting off the rails. I say we focus on elk first because I really want to see@GrilledSteezeSandwich ski there...shit would be historic; and at least narrow it down to first week in Feb. Fill out toasts calendar thingy above and whichever day most people can make is the day we choose. Good?

Done