2023 PASR Pre-Season Event

AtomicSkier

45 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

I assume you have patronized their establishment?  i havent been in there for a few years.  the apres ski buffet was tempting last year, but not sure if anybody went to review the food.  

somehow i've never been there but people on FB seem to like it

1 hour ago, indiggio said:

They used to have pretty good wings, but I haven't been there in a long while.
I thought there was a change of ownership at some point not too long ago?

I think the change of ownership was some time after the accidental discharge of waste into the aquashicola creek.  

Google reviews are really pretty good.  the occasional Karen review.  

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 10/17/2023 at 11:23 AM, JFskiDan said:

I assume you have patronized their establishment?  i havent been in there for a few years.  the apres ski buffet was tempting last year, but not sure if anybody went to review the food.  

Pops and I attempted to go for the apres ski buffet one time last year. We were there, but the apres-ski buffet was not. The food was okay, but the service was horrendously slow. As my only visit, I recognize that could likely be a one-off and would go back if with people that wanted to go there.

1 hour ago, enjoralas said:

Pops and I attempted to go for the apres ski buffet one time last year. We were there, but the apres-ski buffet was not. The food was okay, but the service was horrendously slow. As my only visit, I recognize that could likely be a one-off and would go back if with people that wanted to go there.

I think the last time I went there was a rainy day and we were all under a tent in the parking lot and was a huge crew of PASRs.  I’ve had their regular pierogies, fries, cheesesteak pierogies and wings from there.  I much prefer going to Point Phillip..the time there with you pops salty Jeff and JLaw was fun…we took up 75% of the bar..

• 3 weeks later...