2/10-2/11 weekend roll call thread..

1 hour ago, mute1080 said:

Both mornings. Might go this afternoon too but we'll see how the day turns out.

Afternoon should be good. Super morning! things are softening up but really Good conditions . Challenge was the best it’s been this year. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

Both mornings. Probably meat Sunday. Those who have been up this week, does it look like enough on Switch for them to surprise us with it tomorrow? Or are we back to waiting for the next cold snap?

Unfortunately I don’t think so.  Surprisingly they started blowing on sidewinder too

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

Both mornings. Probably meat Sunday. Those who have been up this week, does it look like enough on Switch for them to surprise us with it tomorrow? Or are we back to waiting for the next cold snap?

Like tp4 said it's not deep enough maybe 6 inches and side has even less but they can get back on it Tuesday night

4 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

Like tp4 said it's not deep enough maybe 6 inches and side has even less but they can get back on it Tuesday night

Better than the extra four inches I gave an old lady earlier. Sheesh 34” for the price of a 30” at last years pricing, I’ll be darn lucky if I can afford gas go get to the Tuesday Perder day..at least my battery should work, can’t take that for granite knock on wood. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

In that question mark area they should build something cool..maybe a Condotel with ground floor retail..perhaps an Italian restaurant. Sucks having to drive back to the valley for decent Arancini 

That’s the yuge area roped off. You can fit fifty buses or 100 food trucks in the space 🙃

I’m old and park close to the mens room. Maybe I should hold off on the coffee? 

Edited by AirheadD8
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, AirheadD8 said:

That’s the yuge area roped off. You can fit fifty buses or 100 food trucks in the space 🙃

Nah enjoy your coffee.  In Jackson hole I got double shots of espresso a few times from the bagel place..more to relieve vacation constipation but caffeine boost a plus..TP4 is always stopping at Sheetz for coffee on the way up.  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

35 minutes ago, AirheadD8 said:

In the PASR row every car door is also a stall door!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

In the PASR row every car door is also a stall door!

I just refill my wawa cup. My morning ride is close to an hour so I just make it some days. 

I made a relief system for when I fly I call it “ Polish Bagpipes “ Rubber roofing material bladder with a 1” vinyl hose, I haven’t filled it yet in a 6 hr flight. 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1