Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Why do u end your season so early?

I'm assuming it had more to do with having young children and commuting than it did purposefully ending his season early. Or maybe he only got out 6 weeks over the course of the season? I would bet now that they have rented a place seasonally, that he will have a much longer season.

Wow this is getting crazy here. Boulder creek at 4900 cfs. Sirens going off with loudspeakers saying flash flooding emminent. Gonna look like a war zone tomorrow. So many mudslides and debris in the road. News saying this is the 100 year flood.

Why do u end your season so early? I see you are now on Facebook. Welcome to 2007

We rent from 12/26-2/3, so that has pretty much been my season. Now that all of my girls will be on the snow, we don't need to bring along a nanny and my Dog passed away this summer so we can start earlier and take more last minute trips. I'm on facebook and I even got an Iphone.

Wow this is getting crazy here. Boulder creek at 4900 cfs. Sirens going off with loudspeakers saying flash flooding emminent. Gonna look like a war zone tomorrow. So many mudslides and debris in the road. News saying this is the 100 year flood.

the sirens/creek go off quite often.

have you seen the flood plain though? shits wild. boulder would be wiped out... sweet.

We will see if the forecast holds through the day, but if they do, I wouldn't be surprised to see Killington blow for show. Forecasted low of 27 not factoring in elevation. It's almost that time of year. In another month everybody up there will be looking for when to light them up.

I'll be up Wed/Thurs, so I'll miss the real cold stuff, but I will be happy with 50's. So stoked that winter is just around the corner.

we're heading back thursday, we had a lot of rain for the past week so I couldn't put a sealer on the deck as planned. That'll have to wait until the spring. got wood delivered and stacked this past weekend and ran the heater, charged the snowblower battery, so I think we're ready for winter.