Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Who remembers the uproar when they stopped displaying your post count?

I'm the reason that you can only edit posts for 10 minutes. Cause I would say a bunch of shit then the other person would lash out and then I'd delete or revise original post. It was awesome.

Lots of good bowlers on here

Including me!!!

I guess the upside of warmer winters is it will be more comfortable sleeping in your car before waking to ski slush and ice.

(Oops I see that discussion was from 6 years ago)

I guess the upside of warmer winters is it will be more comfortable sleeping in your car before waking to ski slush and ice.

(Oops I see that discussion was from 6 years ago)

Only Moe Ghoul sleeps in his car and if it's warm there's not gonna be much ice. I like ice. Ice is nice speed is good dress like an astronaut.

That was before I was "wintering" up north. I was getting real testy all the time and didn't really have the time/money to up and go. I was in the middle of a major development project. Now I can actually make the things I want to happen, happen, if the weather cooperates.

No Doug, no October 1. However, I will aim for October 31 if it's available.

Yeah but you said "cramping my style". Lol.

The blob is back, the blob is a patch of warm water of the coast of ak. The blob was around two years ago while it makes ak warm and dry it drives cold air from Canada into our region hence why the two years previous to last season were so consistently cold.

This doesn't guarantee jack shit but it's certainly promising

• Like 5

The blob is back, the blob is a patch of warm water of the coast of ak. The blob was around two years ago while it makes ak warm and dry it drives cold air from Canada into our region hence why the two years previous to last season were so consistently cold.

This doesn't guarantee jack shit but it's certainly promising

So that means 500+ inches on Widow Maker? 

• Like 3

Low 40s for the lows Saturday and Sunday nights...another ten degrees colder and I'll be advising people to bring in their tropical plants. All the girls who were wearing coochie cutters Wednesday night are gonna be back to black north face jackets and the apple bottom jeans with the boots with the furs...Uggs

Crazy neighbor was wearing some sort of blanket this morning while I was outside with an elderly family getting bit by gnats bugs like extreme type skiers I guess. post-512-0-87585800-1474651651_thumb.jpeg