Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Southern Delaware got half a foot - anybody want to go xc skiing on the beach?

At least it's cold now  I was near Tussey today would have gone for 2hr but they are now closed because most of their snow is gone

Edited by abe

Oops the beach skiing joke was already made

9 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

those people would be Two platers, since its not snowing at all in PA. 

Delaware is not 2 plate and their vehicle inspection is very lax I should register my car in Delaware

28 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

and just like that, now they have 4.1”. Thats more in line with what i would consider normal-ish for them at this point. 

Makes sense. About an hour ago, i put the plow on the mower and did a quick test on the snowblower. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, abe said:

Oops the beach skiing joke was already made

Delaware is not 2 plate and their vehicle inspection is very lax I should register my car in Delaware

Get a classic car. Permanent registration,  and no inspection. 

21 minutes ago, Benm said:

Makes sense. About an hour ago, i put the plow on the mower and did a quick test on the snowblower. 

Nice work. Pretty much guarantees us 40 degrees and rain on friday. Thanks. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

56 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

MimPeQK6kfZYm4zJRV39RPpKuFpjN6ZrVh_bEsGFfs8.jpg.6f2cb45be870127aa3ebda9058ae1d4d.jpg

I'll be rolling up to Blue in my new whip

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

When are you coming to Blue?

When the ticket price returns to double digits

Probably spring I have to use up my totally radical Shawnee days first from my Indy Pass

• Like 1

Definitely aim to use both Montage days! I need to check out Blue Knob once they get a snow dump and I plan to haul it up to Greek Peak at least once also, haven't been there since I was a kid

If I can pull it off I'm trying to do a spring break tour of like Cannon, Waterville, Jay, Saddleback, and/or Whiteface.  I would love to check out Magic too sometime but good chance that doesn't happen this year.  Too many really cool looking places on this pass

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, abe said:

Definitely aim to use both Montage days! I need to check out Blue Knob once they get a snow dump and I plan to haul it up to Greek Peak at least once also, haven't been there since I was a kid

If I can pull it off I'm trying to do a spring break tour of like Cannon, Waterville, Jay, Saddleback, and/or Whiteface.  I would love to check out Magic too sometime but good chance that doesn't happen this year.  Too many really cool looking places on this pass

The spring break tour sounds rad. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

3 hours ago, toast21602 said:

I'll leave my snowblower in the shed instead of prepping it for use. That should even things out since @Benm was proactive. 

I still didn’t take mine in for service after it wouldn’t start last year, so I’m pushing back the other way for us

• Thanks 4

10 hours ago, toast21602 said:

I'll leave my snowblower in the shed instead of prepping it for use. That should even things out since @Benm was proactive. 

Mine is still in the shed too.  will be a huge pain in the ass to get out, probably wont start either, so i as well am taking one for the team.  

• Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Mine is still in the shed too.  will be a huge pain in the ass to get out, probably wont start either, so i as well am taking one for the team.  

Guess I'm somewhat to blame too. 
I swapped the blower's position in the garage with the Harley to make it easier to get out in the case of snow, sorry.

• Sad 2

10 minutes ago, Schif said:

The only way Philly got an inch of snow is if someone dropped a snow cone at a very specific part of the airport. 

I am very suspicious myself lol.  Philly is weird in that the entire city’s snowfall accumulations are based on measurement at the airport...last winter the city officially got 24 inches but roxbiurogh and parts of the far north east got closer to 40 inches 

my co-workers sister in Chester says they got 1.5 inches

Edited by theprogram4