Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

11 hours ago, saltyant said:

That would be rad!! Then PASR can have some sausage Sundays at Camelback.

They don’t allow grilling at camelback except for one day a year when they have their big tailgate party.  Do you remember when you high fived a person dressed up as a camel at Camelback late in 2017???  That was awesome.  

• Boner City 1

10 hours ago, Johnny Law said:

Like 10 years ago I paid 7 and change at the window.  The year your talking about she was hard up for money. 

I will pay whatever to never have to ski with kooks like you.  

He also factored in his kids 6th grade passes but back then he was paying thousands a month in alimony so it’s actually a better deal now…

27 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

They don’t allow grilling at camelback except for one day a year when they have their big tailgate party.  Do you remember when you high fived a person dressed up as a camel at Camelback late in 2017???  That was awesome.  

Oh yeah, I do remember when I high fived a camel. It's on video. That was rad. In fact I was the first civilian to ski Camelback that season before meeting Ski2Live and splitting a hot cocoa that day. I bet there is a monument somewhere at Camelback to commemorate this day.

Edited by saltyant

12 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I just had to turn the heat on for the first time in a couple days prob since Wednesday AM.  Yesterday at work the heat which is set for 68 kicked on for like ten minutes.  

Gonna be 80 here on Thursday, time to break out the banana hammock and put the tropical plants back outside. Wah ha hoey! 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Kyle said:

Gonna be 80 here on Thursday, time to break out the banana hammock and put the tropical plants back outside. Wah ha hoey! 

It’s like being in Florida without the drive. I’m guessing there’s some palm trees where you live.  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

5 hours ago, Kyle said:

Not sure where here is but I'm only seeing 70 degrees as the high for Malvern. A bit chilly yet to be bringing out the tropical plants. Maybe wait until it hits 115 degrees in mid March. Thanks Al Gore

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Not sure where here is but I'm only seeing 70 degrees as the high for Malvern. A bit chilly yet to be bringing out the tropical plants. Maybe wait until it hits 115 degrees in mid March. Thanks Al Gore

Al Gore is a legend..he’s definitely seen Tippers gipper and even met Barbara’s Bush.  

• Boner City 1

4 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

It’s like being in Florida without the drive. I’m guessing there’s some palm trees where you live.  

none that are native, plenty of people have them as landscape items, one of my buddies down here has a landscape business and deals with them a lot, apparently they can die fairly easily in the winter during prolonged cold stretches and people get pissed off their $1100 tree is dead after 5 months. 

3 hours ago, saltyant said:

Virginia Beach. 

• Thanks 2

On 2/19/2023 at 6:00 AM, RidgeRacer said:

Kyle lives in Virginia. Pay attention Salty 

@Kyle's PASR profile says he lives in Kutztown. Since that's the official record for everything, that's what I go by. Kutztown's high for Thursday is only 63 which isn't warm enough for tropical plants and pets yet. If Kyle would keep his PASR records current then there would be no confusion and no need for a confused face.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, saltyant said:

@Kyle's PASR profile says he lives in Kutztown. Since that's the official record for everything, that's what I go by. Kutztown's high for Thursday is only 63 which isn't warm enough for tropical plants and pets yet. If Kyle would keep his PASR records current then there would be no confusion and no need for a confused face.

Salty maybe Kyle will invite us down to Virginia Beach for a boys weekend this summer.  We can rizz hotties on the beach and learn how to surf.  

• Boner City 1

27 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Salty maybe Kyle will invite us down to Virginia Beach for a boys weekend this summer.  We can rizz hotties on the beach and learn how to surf.  

That would be grate, I can fly us to the beach. Atomic Skier's airplane holds 4 dudes so we can bring 6 dudes easy. It will be just like in Top Gun when they're playing volleyball only we'll be drinking Yoo-Hoos instead of beer. Remind JFDan to pack his speedo

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1

On 2/16/2023 at 12:19 PM, JFskiDan said:

But wait......it gets cold next week!  Its like the umpteenth time we have gone through this cycle, looks like cold air 7-10 days out that never comes in.  I dont put alot of faith in forecasts that far out, but this year its been particullarly bad, almost always trending warmer.  Dont even think for a minute we will see snow either of those two days either....lol.  Sounds like this warm/rain spell is really doing a number on things, But so glad they opened Challenge and Switch, rather than build up the base on the trails already open!

image.png.94c1733e8bb67cd0cc49a40b97ac1ade.png

The grim reality based on the trends, its hard to imagine we will have much of a season in March.  

last weeks forecast VS todays. Match up the Friday in the above photo, with "today" in the below photo.  

image.png.e8be7c395368bc63a219568e53a00066.png

Trended a little warmer for this week, like it always does.  lol.  Glad we are skiing, but what a shit season for weather.  

Meanwhile, out west it just keeps on snowing.  

• Like 3

5 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

last weeks forecast VS todays. Match up the Friday in the above photo, with "today" in the below photo.  

image.png.e8be7c395368bc63a219568e53a00066.png

Trended a little warmer for this week, like it always does.  lol.  Glad we are skiing, but what a shit season for weather.  

Meanwhile, out west it just keeps on snowing.  

The teeter totter is maxed out to the west.....it's been snowing for 3 days straight in UT and I would settle for 3 days of cold

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, AirheadD8 said:

Winter…..better late than never. Blue looks like 3-5"

It will end up being a dusting with 3 inches of sleet and freezing rain. I base this highly accurate forecast on my patented saltyant weather prediction algorithmic formula.

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1