Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

37 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Might get ourselves some morning powder turns, or at least groomed cord, tomorrow AM..

20BC1CDB-AB83-4CAE-99B7-C6C7640B7113.jpeg

The bouy was bouncing around for like fri-sat too.  

There wasnt any action showing tomorrows, so who knows whats up with that thing anymore.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

Already there, North Carolina.

Depending on when I get back I might be able to ski tomorow. Feels like forever 

Everybody is away this week, MomSkeez skiing the big mountain montana(whitefish), Indiggio and the bumpers are in Canada, NMSki in Taos, Ski instructor crew at Big Sky…deepest snow on the planet right now is at whiteface.   Waist deep. 

Yesterday afternoon full on parking lot pizza nursing my sore foot I was already itching to ski more after opening bells Friday Saturday and Sunday…you’re not missing anything besides pizza shrimp ryan beer, PSUFly beer, a possible snowstorm shit snoop dogg was even in the parking lot yesterday and I rapped for the Bethlehem ford crew with BenM beat boxing and it was a weak rap.  Nope you’re not missing anything lol

6A549228-486E-4C2A-B803-D1C06D97D5C6.png

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

The bouy was bouncing around for like fri-sat too.  

There wasnt any action showing tomorrows, so who knows whats up with that thing anymore.  

Snow in the forecast Friday and it says change to freezing rain.  If blue can pull out a couple inches overnight and a couple inches Friday I’ll call it a win. 

• Like 1