Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

2 minutes ago, Benm said:

im really hoping this price is just a placeholder. comes from their test subdomain for their store site. 

image.png.de10314809fd32f41a8c9cda218667ba.png

$800... Wow just wow. So glad they're not leaving any money on the table. I highly doubt it's a placeholder. Maybe existing pass holders will get a $50 gift card again that we'll forget about til next season.

Edited by saltyant
  • Confused 1

That means they doubled their price over 5 years since I bought mine there for $399 (along with 2x6th grade passes for $99/each so they are asking 25% more for 1 pass than I paid for 3). 

Also more than either an Epic Local or Ikon Base went for last year.

Maybe they throw in Camelback too (including parking) at that price. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

That means they doubled their price over 5 years since I bought mine there for $399 (along with 2x6th grade passes for $99/each so they are asking 25% more for 1 pass than I paid for 3). 

image.gif.78e9708a1bcb45bfca289e8264374ce2.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Benm said:

im really hoping this price is just a placeholder. comes from their test subdomain for their store site. 

image.png.de10314809fd32f41a8c9cda218667ba.png

I have told many people this year, that next years pass will start with a 7.  i will stick by that.  

Probably do some type of current passholder perk i would think.  They really should just do $799 and 1 free full tune for current passholders.  If you run the Skiitooolive numbers on pretty much anybody posting here, its still cheap as fuck to go slide down some man made for the season.  

Plus, at that price, not every Tom, Dick and Harry will be buying a pass.  less people on the slopes in my opinion makes for a better day i will pay more for.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Like 10 years ago I paid 7 and change at the window.  The year your talking about she was hard up for money. 

I will pay whatever to never have to ski with kooks like you.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Sure, can I borrow your pilots license and plane to commute back and forth? I asked the navy, they won’t lend me a f-18. 

Just drive fast in your Tesla. I think some dedicated PASRs commute 2 plus hours to Blue Mountain the True Mountain. They saw the lights and they are truly blue 🔵

1 hour ago, Kyle said:

Sure, can I borrow your pilots license and plane to commute back and forth? I asked the navy, they won’t lend me a f-18. 

If you are going to borrow something, go for an SR-71.  Wanna see me be impressed?  show up in one of those.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Kyle said:

I could make it to blue in about 10 minutes in one of those 

You can, but until you drive to the airport, load your skis and boots, do your preflight inspection, order jet fuel, start up, taxi, take off, land, shutdown, call for a ladder down, tie the SR-71 down, unload your skis and boots, stand in the car rental line, and drive to Blue, you could have probably just driven there faster.

Edited by saltyant

4 hours ago, toast21602 said:

It's a lot but it isn't going to stop anybody here from buying a pass to Blue that already has one. We'll bitch and moan about it and complain here and at the end of the day will still buy one.

We say the same thing about our Elk SP...they know we're hooked.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Well but before it was $399 it was like 5-600

9 minutes ago, Benm said:

No more gravy train. Covid demand is over.

That Covid season was a perfect storm for Blue..it was a snowy cold season as well.  The economy was a lot better then as well artificially at least  

Truth, Blue lost millions this season and aren’t getting as much traffic to the upper lodge as they used to.  It used to be that 2 out of 3 cars would turn right at the summit entrance and now seems like 2 out of 3 go to the valley.  

While I don’t care if a season pass is $800 or $500 or $699…I think $800 is gonna scare some families away if they are charging the same for kids.