Zee Lights

skifreak

30 minutes ago, momskeeztoo said:

Just got my answer. Tune shop open at 8 am.

I would say they open when the first person gets there, plus if you actually need something done the first person sometimes just works the register and can't do much. 

Crazy it will be 50 later and they are still blowing, big whales on galactic tubing. 

1 hour ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

And speaking of lights the prospect of shifting colored lights on blue's snow tubing runs is super exciting. I expect skiing will soon be yesterday's news in Palmerton unless Blue upgrades their lighting to similar standards mountain wide 

Screenshot_20231130-082234_Facebook.jpg

Is this an attempt at humor?  

11 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Is this an attempt at humor?  

Cross between humor and pointing out some truly dumb stuff that ski areas spend $ on which happens to be more relevant to a discussion about lights than most other things posted here.

Maybe start a definition of humor thread. Try to stay on topic.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Cross between humor and pointing out some truly dumb stuff that ski areas spend $ on which happens to be more relevant to a discussion about lights than most other things posted here.

Maybe start a definition of humor thread. Try to stay on topic.

Let’s make this a day of kindness. 

17 minutes ago, Schif said:

Unpopular opinion for sure, but I think Super Intergalactic Snow Tubing seems pretty cool. I could see myself enjoying an evening under those lights after a gummy bear or two and some sweet jams in my headphones. 

Agreed, plus on ig/tik tok your place only has to look cool to bring mad peeps in the place. Guaranteed the ROI on the space lights is super high......whereas the new fancy lift.........

• Like 1

2 hours ago, momskeeztoo said:

I’m having a hard time getting a direct answer about when tune shop opens. Didn’t they used to open half hour prior to lifts opening? Took my skis to get mounted couple weeks ago, didn’t pick them up yet, too busy with family stuff Thanksgiving. I’ve called, no answer and don’t return calls 

I’m in the same predicament 

3 hours ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

And speaking of lights the prospect of shifting colored lights on blue's snow tubing runs is super exciting. I expect skiing will soon be yesterday's news in Palmerton unless Blue upgrades their lighting to similar standards mountain wide 

This is harrible! Can't believe there will be colorful lights within sight while daylight skiing. It will ruin the ski experience at True Blue! What's next, a hotel waterslide and circus tents???

Edited by saltyant
  • Confused 1

I try not to test out the "open at 7:30" thing.  i think i did this once, i was there watching employees walk around the store as i was standing at the door, pretty much doing their best to ignore me.  I mean, come on....if you are there, just open the door.  i get it if you arent the guy that can put a baller tune on my skis, but maybe you could just be the person that could ring me up for my tune and get me my skis?  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Johnny Law said:

I would say they open when the first person gets there, plus if you actually need something done the first person sometimes just works the register and can't do much. 

Crazy it will be 50 later and they are still blowing, big whales on galactic tubing. 

12:15 and a few guns still going at the base.  i has to be way above freezing.  

• Like 1

I wasn't joking, at least earlier I could see at the very top of the tubing cam the tell-tale cloud that meant they were making snow on Paradise and presumably Coming Soon. Really hoping they can add those to the terrain for this weekend to spread traffic around so the other two roots don't get so beat up

Edited by enjoralas
  • Like 2