Zee Lights

skifreak

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

The snow is starting to melt real fast at Blue..will be interesting to see what it’s like out there Friday and Saturday. 

They could pull off nightmare dream if they removed the park stuff. Otherwise I'm thinking it may be vista only.  Hope not. 

1 hour ago, RidgeRacer said:

They could pull off nightmare dream if they removed the park stuff. Otherwise I'm thinking it may be vista only.  Hope not. 

They are saying bumps on Razors. 

• Like 3
  • Boner City 2

37 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Where are you going after Maine?  Sounds like you’re loving retired life. 

Home for 4 days, then off to Atlanta for 10 days to watch my 11 month old granddaughter while my son and his wife go to Italy. 

I renewed my Blue pass for next season earlier. I did the payment plan wanted to use last years and this years gift cards towards purchase but prob use them for a new pair of matching poles next season.  Amazing I haven’t spent any money at Blue the last two seasons. It was a couple seasons ago I bought pizza there.  

Was a little sad bringing in the unopened six pack I brought yesterday back into my crib.  PPSRD was at work earlier bringing in yesterdays mail…did three hours of work…the only thing that could cheer me up now would be a trip to Niagara Falls.  It’s so beautiful there maybe I’ll go next weekend…the hills were alive with the sound of skiers and now they have descended back to their lairs. 

Yeah I’ll probably post some long ass stoned ramblings this summer and I can cause I’m the second best PASR after @theprogram4 and @Johnny Law was the most dedicated PASR this season. Me I officially post the most photos with a garbage can in the foreground no big dealio I’ll give myself a high five. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I renewed my Blue pass for next season earlier. I did the payment plan wanted to use last years and this years gift cards towards purchase but prob use them for a new pair of matching poles next season. 

If you ski with two different poles they probably will never get stolen. 
I don’t think I’ve ever seen poles bent in the way that yours were. Mine usually break before they bend in those funky curves.
You’re the amazing Kreskin of ski poles. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AirheadD8 said:

If you ski with two different poles they probably will never get stolen. 
I don’t think I’ve ever seen poles bent in the way that yours were. Mine usually break before they bend in those funky curves.
You’re the amazing Kreskin of ski poles. 

I really only leave my poles and skis unattended when I use the restroom. On ski trips if I eat lunch on the hill which is pretty rare, I eat somewhere mid mountain and I’m not concerned about somebody walking off with my skis there.  At the base on a ski trip I go back to the car and take off my boots if I wanna drink and dine somewhere and back when that wasn’t an option I used a lock a long time ago.  I even had a second hand ski tote.  

Back to the poles, atomic Jeff said Scott aluminum poles  are indestructible.  I saw Johnny law pole wack a mini cornice off of sky top south and it busted his bamboo pole..the side of Burma road seems like a nice resting place for the bottom half of a ten year old pole.  

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I wonder why they’ve been grooming and moving around snow on vista the last two days 

im guessing to melt it faster. they did the same thing a year or two ago

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mute1080 said:

The early bird sale ends at midnight tonight. We picked ours up and will be back to Blue the True.

Picked up my Peak to Peak, Grayson's child pass and Walter's student pass the other night. Have to contact Canelback to see when I can go up and pay for their child passes up there

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

They should have a shuttle bus that goes between camelback and blue.  Id ride that just ti checkout comebacks apres ski scene 

Rumor is the Peak to Peak gondi is coming in 2025.

• Like 1