1/23/19 night. Empty.

mute1080

Arrived at 630 and was on the snow at 7 with AtomicSkier. No buses in sight and rode onto the lift every run. Seemed like people were scared of the rain and it was just us and the race team. Snow was great everywhere, smooth and grippy. Only ones we didn’t get to was Lazy and Vista/Burma. Razors opened at about 8 and had some ruts from the course but the snow was good. Met up with the Dude and had some laps. We were checking the radar and rain was close but we didn’t feel any until we were off the snow at 850.

ROTN was Blue Mountain. Had a couple beers in the lot and were able to see someone with there snow board on the roof and the board slide onto the hood then road when he braked before exiting the lot. No roof rack, he just set it there before leaving.

Fun night watching Atomics back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edit: Whales on Sidewinder and people on it getting those freshies even though it was closed. Probably enough to open it but not edge to edge.
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Nice report and it’s their snowboard not there....WTGAI...this was one of those karaoke nights where I looked good through ladies beer goggles..so I’m not even trippin that I missed out...

WTGAI. Maybe you'll have a mini Steeze soon. Still waiting on the roll call thread..

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Surprised no. Annoyed yes. Damn illness had me out of pocket. Now I'm finally feeling better and it fucking pours. I'm getting so sick of PA

PS: Sorry for the rant.

The whole weather thing in our area is just becoming tiring.  Cold temps, no snow.  Warm temps, heavy rain.  At some fucking point, this rain every three days needs to stop.  

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Blue is closed today.  Shouldnt come as a big surprise to anyone im sure.  

Thanks Dan.

I was up in the air about tonight. Wanted to go, didn't want to go, wanted to go and didn't want to go. Was going to be a last minute decision but I'm glad they made it for me. See yall on Sunday.

3 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

The whole weather thing in our area is just becoming tiring.  Cold temps, no snow.  Warm temps, heavy rain.  At some fucking point, this rain every three days needs to stop.  

you think if the wall gets built it will keep all that equator heat down there?

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Surprised no. Annoyed yes. Damn illness had me out of pocket. Now I'm finally feeling better and it fucking pours. I'm getting so sick of PA

PS: Sorry for the rant.

Getting?   I think you should all just move out here and we change the name to COskiANDride.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

We live in MASH aka mid Atlantic ski Hell..looks like nice weather for the weekend..