Opening Day 2019-20!

toast21602

22 minutes ago, RootDKJ said:

Nope.  Not at all.  

Edit: I feel like some of you underestimate how much I love my son, and being there to care for him. There are plenty of ski days in my future...  the days of him being a baby are diminishing.

Everyone says baby's "grow up so fast" and that "time goes faster with a baby" and it's true.  I thought that people were always talking about birthdays and other milestones.  I didn't realize that the minutes and hours would be going faster also.  I can't believe he's 5 months old already.  It seems like he was just born.

Glad you are enjoying the Dad life....

11 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

What did BB have open this weekend?

Just Freedom Park and Tannenbaum with the 2 associated lifts.

I went mostly just to get my pass.

29 minutes ago, RootDKJ said:

I can't believe he's 5 months old already.  It seems like he was just born.

Wow, Congrats Root. 

1 hour ago, RootDKJ said:

Nope.  Not at all.  

Edit: I feel like some of you underestimate how much I love my son, and being there to care for him. There are plenty of ski days in my future...  the days of him being a baby are diminishing.

Everyone says baby's "grow up so fast" and that "time goes faster with a baby" and it's true.  I thought that people were always talking about birthdays and other milestones.  I didn't realize that the minutes and hours would be going faster also.  I can't believe he's 5 months old already.  It seems like he was just born.

Glad to hear things are going well! Congrats on the baby if I didn't say it before. In a few short years that little guy will be getting his own RootJr account and we will be sneaking him parking lot beers. Enjoy the awesome family time with him before all that nonsense starts. 

1 hour ago, RootDKJ said:

Nope.  Not at all.  

Congrats, hope everything with the baby is going well.  18 weeks paid leave sounds great too.

I'm not even sure when I'll get out to Blue either, my daughter has been sick on and off, and for the past month, has been waking up at least 3 times a night.  I haven't even been out fishing in over a month.