Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

Only 100 more days until Root Friday.  Blue has safety procedures in place...They are requiring 48 hours in advance ticket purchasing.  I imagine some who show up without an advanced ticket will be disappointed...wont affect us.  

https://www.skibluemt.com/safety-precautions/?fbclid=IwAR2HrQPWfsEf1-8lFsysrEf9nlxaO8tZaZyVkjcDlnnuBgU0csNUlNFD7MI

• Like 1

On The Lifts

• 6 ft distancing must be maintained between cohort groups.
  • Skiers and riders will be required to wear masks and gloves while in lift lines and while riding the lift. 

Is PASR a registered cohort group? 

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Just in lift lines and on lifts. 

yeah i know, not a big deal. i use one of those neck wrap things anyway. easy up and down. my problem is that i know i'll get there and forget to bring it.

Edited by Benm

2 hours ago, toast21602 said:

Use a mask, not Saran Wrap.

I wear a mask for like 75% of my day, its just not that hard. I mean, For most people i guess. 
i will gladly wear a mask for less crowded slopes and lift lines. To me it seems like a decent trade off. 
props to Blue for the pre season outline. We think this is all gonna suck for us, but its gonna suck for them worse. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

I wear a mask for like 75% of my day, its just not that hard. I mean, For most people i guess. 
i will gladly wear a mask for less crowded slopes and lift lines. To me it seems like a decent trade off. 
props to Blue for the pre season outline. We think this is all gonna suck for us, but its gonna suck for them worse. 

Small price to pay if there are less crowds...I wear a mask all day...it's almost like second nature now.....If it plays out like they say it will be nice having a season pass....

• Like 2

WNEP had an article about how they’re telling kids at Bloomsburg to keep gatherings to 25 or less and more and they could be cited for disorderly conduct.  

https://www.wnep.com/mobile/article/news/local/columbia-county/bloomsburg-university-students-warned-about-partying/523-6fd8afb8-89a6-427b-aba4-fbe74074c64f?fbclid=IwAR0GHgfCfoE5Sk0Tt-wEYeBY0aciX-QcHckOSLuUee7Ke7KH_pq-iabXDT4

My daughter tells me that there aren't a lot of kids on campus.

11 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

Props to blue for getting their stuff together now in advance.  I appreciate that as a customer  

I was happy to see. A little reassurance goes a long way.  Last night I was actually hanging out at an outdoor golf course bar and restaurant and they have special Covid-19 rules printed on signs in large letters.  TP4 how good is it gonna feel to be on your snowboard again?