Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

Just now, JFskiDan said:

Its unfuckingbelievable.  People are just such fucking assholes.  And i get that there are people that are way smarter than all of us (especially me) and are convinced masks do nothing.  What ever.  They want you to wear a mask.  wear a fucking mask.  its just not that hard.  I want to ski, so if they tell me i have to wear one thats what im gonna do.  

I like having the "normalcy" of skiing back in my life.  

Just tell them, "You have to wear pants in public. I don't hear anyone complaining about that infringing on their freedom"

Where are the anti-pantsers? (Although I am a big supporter of the top freedom women's movement.)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, trackbiker said:

Just tell them, "You have to wear pants in public. I don't hear anyone complaining about that infringing on their freedom"

Where are the anti-pantsers? (Although I am a big supporter of the top freedom women's movement.)

FREE THE NIPPLE! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Its unfuckingbelievable.  People are just such fucking assholes.  And i get that there are people that are way smarter than all of us (especially me) and are convinced masks do nothing.  What ever.  They want you to wear a mask.  wear a fucking mask.  its just not that hard.  I want to ski, so if they tell me i have to wear one thats what im gonna do.  

I like having the "normalcy" of skiing back in my life.  

The sense of entitlement some people think they have is astounding  

• Like 1

https://www.breweriesinpa.com/pa-department-of-agriculture-threatens-closures-of-breweries-not-complying-with-current-mandates/

Wonder if/how they'll enforce this.  Not that I have a problem with business actually following the rules (sucks for the businesses losing money though), but it'd be nice if they'd enforce other regulations as well...

9 minutes ago, Barb said:

Guy on the shuttle bus yesterday was wearing one of those neoprene face masks that cover the top of your nose but your nostrils are out and holes in the mouth. How does he think that counts?

It pissed me off that half the masks buckmans was selling last week were that kind.  I called them out on it and they said that they are leftover from last season 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PSUFly said:

https://www.breweriesinpa.com/pa-department-of-agriculture-threatens-closures-of-breweries-not-complying-with-current-mandates/

Wonder if/how they'll enforce this.  Not that I have a problem with business actually following the rules (sucks for the businesses losing money though), but it'd be nice if they'd enforce other regulations as well...

For the places that aren't following these restrictions, it makes me wonder what other restrictions and guidelines they aren't following. Are they cleaning their tap lines, storing food properly? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, toast21602 said:

For the places that aren't following these restrictions, it makes me wonder what other restrictions and guidelines they aren't following. Are they cleaning their tap lines, storing food properly? 

Good point...not like anyone is doing restaurant inspections since they're not even supposed to be open 

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Looking like $600 stimulus checks coming in next relief package 

Nice! thanks for the season pass government!

2 hours ago, Shadows said:

Great. People can use it for a deposit on a new place after being kicked out 6 months ago.

in all reality this is what ill be using it for. 

and not because I got kicked out, but itll definitely help