Skison 20/21?

mbike-ski

On 1/26/2021 at 9:44 AM, toast21602 said:

At this point I’m leaning towards an Epic pass just because of how many east coast, drivable mountains that are on it. But we’ll see when things come out I guess. 

Anything is driveable if you want to spend 2+ days in a car and be a vagrant out west 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Why I’m not in Jackson hole this season.  It’s too nucking futs there..

8A5816C3-7FF6-48EC-A3C8-BD907D1A4357.png

Funk. That.

This is what I mean about avoiding places with lines like that. I dont care how good the Perder is, there is no way in hell I'd have the tolerance to stand there for 45-60 minutes per run 

Just now, saltyant said:

Funk. That.

This is what I mean about avoiding places with lines like that. I dont care how good the Perder is, there is no way in hell I'd have the tolerance to stand there for 45-60 minutes per run 

well only gapers like @theprogram4's dad go back to the gondola after the first run on a pow day. all about upper mountain lifts

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

well only gapers like @theprogram4's dad go back to the gondola after the first run on a pow day. all about upper mountain lifts

Good point, if this is only the line at the beginning of the day then it's not a big deal. It was similar at Steamboat when it dumped 8 inches overnight and I paid for FirstTŕax. After the long ass line got on the Gondeela and dont think I stood in line hardly at all the rest of the day

Edited by saltyant

50 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

Jonathan Buckhouse annoys me, but I'm stoked to ski some boner doner tits mcgee shit with @NMSKI and @Johnny Law

He’s a pro snowboarder...he lives like a mile away from where I stay in Silverthorne and used to work at the Target next door to the Silver Inn before he went Pro.  Him and his crew suck at mask wearing. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

He’s a pro snowboarder...he lives like a mile away from where I stay in Silverthorne and used to work at the Target next door to the Silver Inn before he went Pro.  Him and his crew suck at mask wearing. 

Is he really a pro?.......If being a YouTube vlogger makes you a pro then I guess he is....He hawks shitty product on his channel cause Chinese manufacturing gives him cheap products for free....It is the same with most YouTube  "influencers" no matter what the sport...and like Atomic said he is quite annoying..

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Mixilplix said:

Is he really a pro?.......If being a YouTube vlogger makes you a pro then I guess he is....He hawks shitty product on his channel cause Chinese manufacturing gives him cheap products for free....It is the same with most YouTube  "influencers" no matter what the sport...and like Atomic said he is quite annoying..

His YouTube video and merchandise and patreon page along with sponsorship from various resorts allowed him to quit his job.  He also runs a summer camp at mount hood.  His job is snowboarding...pretty sick.  You can hate on being a YouTube vlogger but only a tiny percentage are successful at it.  It takes a lot of time to edit a video and you have to upload fresh and entertaining content consistently. 

Also what makes him annoying?  Do you watch snowboard pro camp..that’s a nice snowboard vlog.  I used to watch Jon Olson’s vlog a lot but not much skiing content mostly fast cars, Yachts and big houses in Europe. Still rad. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

You can hate on being a YouTube vlogger but only a tiny percentage are successful at it.  It takes a lot of time to edit a video and you have to upload fresh and entertaining content consistently. 

Probably more are successful at it than you think...and it depends on what you define as successful ....Do you think he edits his own vids and uploads them...Not a fan of Patreon and marketing shitty product..I wonder if they really use the stuff they market..and rarely do you see them give a bad review on stuff that they were given to try out and review...

He's still annoying...

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Mixilplix said:

Probably more are successful at it than you think...and it depends on what you define as successful ....Do you think he edits his own vids and uploads them...Not a fan of Patreon and marketing shitty product..I wonder if they really use the stuff they market..and rarely do you see them give a bad review on stuff that they were given to try out and review...

He's still annoying...

Jake Paul is the king of Merch..his fan base is 10 year olds..is cringy AF but he’s living the American Dream.