2020-21 Blue Opening Day Stoke Thread!!!

saltyant

There is no way I'm going to remember that it's not the usual 8am.  I'll be sitting in my car on Saturday morning in the parking lot for an hour I'm sure.  On the bright side, it will feel way less weird to be drinking beer at 11am vs 10am.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NMSKI said:

There is no way I'm going to remember that it's not the usual 8am.  I'll be sitting in my car on Saturday morning in the parking lot for an hour I'm sure.  On the bright side, it will feel way less weird to be drinking beer at 11am vs 10am.  

You’ll probably see me sitting there as well. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Benm said:

the calendar for buying tickets on their site has m-th next week with nothing available. not sure how to read into that aside from closed midweek except fri.

I’m sure they haven’t even thought past Sunday yet.  I would guess there’s a good chance of midweek operations next week weather permitting. 

9 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’m sure they haven’t even thought past Sunday yet.  I would guess there’s a good chance of midweek operations next week weather permitting. 

if they want to try to pound it with snow though? 

1 hour ago, NMSKI said:

Then it will be really weird drinking at 8:00 while you sit in your car waiting..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1