Opening Weekend roll call thread 12/11-12/13

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

Opening weekend is fast approaching. The temperatures look to be comfortable and stoke is at an all time high after the longest off season many of us have ever experienced. Who is gonna be in the house? I plan on skiing all three days. I tried on my boots last night and wow are they tight. Being barefoot most of the last 9 months has not helped and I think my calf’s grew from all my walking. I’m looking forward to easing into the skison with some runs and fun. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

In for Sunday.  The annual “will my pass work?” is quickly approaching 

I need to try and remember which book I stuck my pass in on the bookshelf. Not sure why I store it there in the offseason. 

I'm hoping for one of the days this weekend.  Taking off Friday isn't likely, but if I don't fish this weekend, I'll be up Saturday or Sunday morning for sure.  Or maybe fish Saturday and Blue Sunday depending on how things are at home (if the wife doesn't have plans and my daughter is behaving like a normal human)

I'll be there Saturday.  Gonna have to make a list not to forget everything I need.  Boots actually felt a little less tight than usual when I tried them on which has me worried, but I'll just have to fasten an extra buckle.  The pass not working already has my anxiety at a high level.  

30 Saturday Memes To Make Your Weekend More Fun | SayingImages.com

I know the skiing might not be quite as epic as where ever skitoolive is going, but seeing you fuckers again will be great.  

1 hour ago, Schif said:

I need to try and remember which book I stuck my pass in on the bookshelf. Not sure why I store it there in the offseason. 

before i can have "is my pass gonna work" anxiety, i need to get over "im not really sure where my pass is" anxiety.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

i reached out to them and they said i didn't need to do anything regarding the pass and that it was automatically reloaded. I checked on my acct on shopskibluemt.com and it's showing that it's valid through this season and a new buddy pass is on there. dunno if it is a guarantee but might be worth checking.

if you're paying installments or whatever, might wanna look.

Edited by Benm

25 minutes ago, Mixilplix said:

I called a couple of days ago about my pass working...They said it should be good to go...If it doesn't work I may throw a tantrum of epic proportions...

Will be a fun day ...on the snow and in the lot....

i will be right there with you.  the last thing i want to do is go inside after 1 run, while the rest are making sweet turns down Vista.  the web site does tell me i have an active pass, though.  

Just a thought here, if anybody has any computer hacking skills, theres about 6 passes i would like to be able to shut off randomly during the course of the year.  Let me know. 

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Justo8484 said:

I checked their web store and it says I have an active pass. Taking that as a good sign. I paid in installments, too. The kicker is I have two passes and have no idea which one is the right one. Fun!

The newer one might be the 40th anniversary one.  It is for me. 

• Like 1